Preview Changes Rd 4 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Nankervis, Dowling and Curtin as a minimum
Walker, Murphy, Borlase and Milera injured.

And surely have to drop Pedlar.

And want to drop Smith, Hinge, Rachele

It's ******* diabolical because we can't bring in 8.

Walker, Murphy, Borlase and Milera injured.

And surely have to drop Pedlar.

And want to drop Smith, Hinge, Rachele

It's ******* diabolical because we can't bring in 8.
Of course we can bring in 8, but we're cowards

We cannot play any worse than that no matter how many zero gamers we play. We were ******* abysmal

Burgess cant be in our forwardline with Tex and Fogarty. He doesn't have the mobility, awareness or endurance of thillthorpe. He plays as a first option forward without the talent. That's why hes so good in the vfl.
he was better than fogarty and tex combined

Burgess cant be in our forwardline with Tex and Fogarty. He doesn't have the mobility, awareness or endurance of thillthorpe. He plays as a first option forward without the talent. That's why hes so good in the vfl.
Should be ahead of the first 2 named there on performance.

And ability to move

Last edited:
Of course we can bring in 8, but we're cowards

We cannot play any worse than that no matter how many zero gamers we play. We were ******* abysmal
I want to see 8 changes. But I'm struggling to find ins without resorting to Berry, Himmelberg, etc.

I'd be bringing in this week:

A psychologist to try and get into their heads to see why they are playing garbage footy

Malcolm blight to take over the coaching of the team on an interim basis until they can sort out a replacement for a should be sacked nicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he's got more future than Tex and he was again our best KPF again though it's not a very high bar currently.
All 3 can't play in the same forward line. He doesn't make those around him better, Tex when playing well, does.

All 3 can't play in the same forward line. He doesn't make those around him better, Tex when playing well, does.

Than who rucks to give ROB a rest. If anyone goes out it’s Tex (injured) or Fog (s**t). FOG can’t even compete in the air hes too short

Tex 2024 has been woeful, if it's not his back that's hindering him big time currently then he's finished, could hardly get out of jog or get his arms above his head tonight.
It's his back. He can't bend or run

Who are actually possible ins?

Nankervis, Dowling, Cook, Edwards, Curtin?
I’m sure we’ll find a way to include Himmelberg because we already know he’s terrible.

In all seriousness, Oscar Ryan should come in for Milera. He won’t, but he should.

I’m sure we’ll find a way to include Himmelberg because we already know he’s terrible.

In all seriousness, Oscar Ryan should come in for Milera. He won’t, but he should.
He certainly should after his game today.

Walker replacement is tough. Gollant over Berg, just.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back