Prediction Changes Rd7 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be an interesting game. Weitiering will get the job on Charlie & Jones will get jobs on both Hoff and Marshall

Who plays on Eddie and Martin? Both are in good form

Best of luck

With Eddie looking to have his mojo back now that he's playing at a real football club again, I look forward to his standard absolute reaming of our backline. At least now that he's at Carlton he'll only ream us once a year rather than twice.

Should be an interesting game. Weitiering will get the job on Charlie & Jones will get jobs on both Hoff and Marshall

Who plays on Eddie and Martin? Both are in good form

Best of luck
Welcome to our thread of nothing - Why are Carlton supporters (on your BigFooty threads) so obsessed with individual matchups?

haha agreed!
i really struggle to see the point of view of some people.
i get that not everyone has played a lot of sport or get how a team / balance works. but come on!!!

Does give you a laugh though

We all have our forms of entertainment

Laughing at other points of view you struggle to see? Well if that's your thing.

Lol so they're saying Carlton are a good, seemingly consistent team?

We also played Brisbane on their home deck at the end of our hub stay.

Not sure Carlton meet that criteria either.

Hot and cold GWS had beaten in-form Collingwood and belted Hawks in their last 2 games.

I think bringing in Georgiadis tips the scale to too tall. I dont see room for him unless another tall goes out.

Our list is supremely unbalanced with regards to the positions our talls play. No talls who can slot into defence besides Westhoff.
Ebert plays as a mobile marking forward with an occasional run in the midfield. Georgiades is a like for like with Rozee and Houston spending a torch more time in the midfield.

I‘d love to see Georgiades and Duursma for Ebert and Sutcliffe but Bonner and Rockliff are more likely than Georgiades who hasn’t been named even as an emergency for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Duursma play a Whitfield type everywhere role? He's certainly got the tank. Probably got more inside to his game as well.

That would allow us to keep Farrell in his wing.
Who imagined that when we let Wingard and Polec go, 18 months later we would be wondering how to fit all our outside runners into the same side?

I’m feeling a debut for Mayes, X man back for run and Mitch to come in.

The axe is falling for Westy this week.Gots the feeling
Hoff is safe, Dixon is going nowhere near being the second ruck and I doubt they’ll give that to Marshall.

Hoff provides us with incredible versatility, however if he gets to to point he needs to be dropped you’d expect Ladhams to get that spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back