Preview Changes: Round 11 vs GWS

Out: Jacobs (retired), Mackay (retired), Kelly (omitted), Poholke (omitted), Lynch (omitted pending trade)
In: O'Brien, Seedsman, Otten, Murphy, Hampton

Douglas and Gibson only left in because we have no one else. CEY back to 'depth' status.

Out:
Jacobs (I'm sorry but you're done. Trade in Lycett at the end of the year please).
Brad Symes...sorry...Gibson (whoever thought he was a good idea should be sacked)
Poholke (not ready)
Brown
Whoever else is injured

In:
ROB (now or never)
Hampton (even though he's s**t he offers more than Gibson
Murphy (should not have been dropped in the first place)
Davis
Whoever else is not injured

RePete

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Out:
Poholke
Kelly

In:
Seedsman (pending awareness)
Hampton

Need more speed and spread around the contest. Cupboard is pretty bare until we get a few guy back. Feel like we may still leave Hampton out as they may have his ticket stamped already. Otten could come back in but that would really just be re-arranging deck chairs. Feel like him for Hartigan wouldn't be the worse change.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
OUT

Sauce - Rest him for 3 weeks and cast your eye far and wide for a ruck for next season

Mackay - A game that bad needs to be punished

Brown - Concussion

Poholke - Tries hard but too slow in thought process.

Kelly - Any forward with nous will get him.

Now I'm not stupid enough to think we will actually drop 5 guys but hey.

IN

ROB - Up against a poor ruck give him a crack

Seedsman - hopefully

Murphy - Shouldn't have gone out the first place.

Cheney - Better footballer than Kelly.

Hampton - Play him until he breaks.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Out

Mackay... I never want to see him play for the club again
Gibson.. why play a guy this old when he’s not gonna be around for our next flag tilt
JJ... time to give dear or himmelburg a run
Atkins
Kelly... trade bait for Francis
Poholke...

Burton and Hass.

In

Time to start playing some of our youth.. Davis, Jarman, Wilson, Dear, signorello, Edwards etc

Play Keath... see if he really is worth keeping

Fog plays the rest of the season. No better way to build a tank right?..

This season is over due mainly to the consistent injuries to half the players in our top 10. It’s just how it is... time to accept it

Let’s play the young lads and see what they’ve got. Any that show some mongrel and talent we keep... those that don’t become trade bait or are delisted.

let’s get the injuries to our stars sorted out and give them a run here and there in the second half of the season with a view to an injury free preseason and back on for next year.

Let Sloane go but play him in every game this year when he returns from his foot injury... trade out lynch, Atkins.. get as many high draft picks as we can this year and pick the best player available (south Aussie or not) at each one of those picks.

CEY and Greenwood are difficult ones.. CEY needs to find consistency and it would be hard coming back after a knee and greenwood still needs to fully build his tank.. keep playing them for now.

There’s no real need to melt about today. Nothing to be gained by it. we have been decimated by injury... the last four weeks it hasn’t really shown because we’ve been playing crap teams at our own home ground.. today showed us what the injuries to all the top 10 players we have missing really means..

Last edited:

Swooping Crow

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lynch, Dmac, Sauce, Jenkins all need to be dropped.

Gibson and Poholke stay in by default because of our injuries.

Bring in ROB, Wilson, Murphy and Seedsman or Hampton.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Out

Gibson.. why play a guy this old when he’s not gonna be around for our next flag tilt
Atkins
Poholke...
Sauce.. needs a rest

Burton and Hass.

In

Time to start playing some of our youth.. Davis, Jarman, Wilson, Dear, signorello, Edwards, ROB etc

This season is over due mainly to the consistent injuries to half the players in our top 10. It’s just how it is... time to accept it

Let’s play the young lads and see what they’ve got. Any that show some mongrel and talent we keep... those that don’t become trade bait or are delisted.

let’s get the injuries to our stars sorted out and give them a run here and there in the second half of the season with a view to an injury free preseason and back on for next year.

Let Sloane go but play him in every game this year when he returns from his foot injury... trade out lynch, Atkins.. get as many high draft picks as we can this year and pick the best player available (south Aussie or not) at each one of those picks.

CEY and Greenwood are difficult ones.. CEY needs to find consistency and it would be hard coming back after a knee and greenwood still needs to fully build his tank.. keep playing them for now.

There’s no real need to melt about today. Nothing to be gained by it. we have been decimated by injury... the last four weeks it hasn’t really shown because we’ve been playing crap teams at our own home ground.. today showed us what the injuries to all the top 10 players we have missing really means..
I'm sorry what ?? Play some of our youth?? Poholke, Doedee, Fogarty, Gallucci, Murphy, Milera not enough ??

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Out

Atkins
Poholke...
Sauce.. needs a rest

Burton and Hass.

In

Time to start playing some of our youth.. Davis, Jarman, Wilson, Dear, signorello, Edwards, ROB etc

I could be wrong but I think this is the worst post I’ve read on Bigfooty since the Neil Craig era.

Where can I begin.........?

And thank god you didn’t melt today.

Back