Prediction Changes: Round 11 vs Hawthorn + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hogan, Hill , Sturt, Acres and potentially Walters should be available
How many of them could play 2 games in 5 days?

Or do we play our best available against the Hawthorn and go all out. Then manage players for the Blues game?

Or do we manage players for both games and get an even performance?

Or is it case by case for each player?

How many of them could play 2 games in 5 days?

Or do we play our best available against the Hawthorn and go all out. Then manage players for the Blues game?

Or do we manage players for both games and get an even performance?

Or is it case by case for each player?
Sturt & Hogan in. They need some game time.
Acres maybe for carlton

Interesting, Cerra has obviously been thrown around the ground a lot but still his first answer to his best position is inside mid.
From the times we've seen of him starting inside, he looks good there.
If Brayshaw has a niggle I'd give him a rest and give Cerra more midfield minutes this week. See if he can get some chemistry going with Serong in the guts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, Cerra has obviously been thrown around the ground a lot but still his first answer to his best position is inside mid.
From the times we've seen of him starting inside, he looks good there.
If Brayshaw has a niggle I'd give him a rest and give Cerra more midfield minutes this week. See if he can get some chemistry going with Serong in the guts
agreed, he was mostly lining up on a wing last week, so if AB has a niggle, Cerra to slot into his role and Aish back on a wing?

Will Tabs command the attention of Frawley, or Mr Frost? I'm thinking Frost would gain an ascendency athletically, if the ball was to come to ground, but Tabs would monster him in the air. Would Frawley be likely to win aerial contests against him?
Pretty sure Frawley will take the deepest forward , so probably Tabs, might switch to Fyfe when he’s up there. They also got Siciliy back there

Hope people are not buying that Henry is going to come in and be better than serong this year. He'll need another preseason at least to have the physicality to make the most of his skills. Ten sublime touches a game will do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back