Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweeping changes necessary. Some players can get ****ed on tonight's effort.

Out:
Mackay - permanently. Awful under even the slightest pressure.
Otten - also permanently. Too slow, no forward pressure of any kind. Backup for Jenkins or a defender ONLY
Smith - disgusting in the first half and barely passable after that. Not the first time he hasn't stood up.
Atkins - disgusting for the entire match. What a downhill skiing turd. * off until your hair returns to a normal color.
Talia - yep, I'm saying it. He was disgraceful tonight and offered utterly nothing. 1 touch half way through the 4th quarter. Considering how much ball went inside Geelong's 50...
Walker - I don't care if you're the captain. A month of putrid football. Get out.

In:
Knight
Menzel
Beech
Doedee
Cheney
Gallucci

B Brown - Lever - Cheney
HB Doedee - Hartigan - Laird
C Gallucci - Douglas - Milera
HF Menzel - Lynch - Beech
F Betts - Jenkins - Cameron
R Jacobs - Sloane - M. Crouch

I B. Crouch - Knight - Kelly - Greenwood

out: mackay, otten
in: wigg, beech/doedee

here we have a guy who offers absolutely nothing to the football club. meanwhile, wigg racks up big numbers in the reserves, has a genuine weapon in terms of disposal and is classy with the ball. and otten just looks cooked.

I think he'll do 2 changes. Mckay for knight. And otten for unfortunately menzel.
Personally id drop b crouch.

I'd look at maybe trying to rebalance the mids a bit. So maybe someone like Mackay out for Wigg. Forwards are too tall and slow, so Otten comes out for Knight and Cheney likely gets first nod ahead Doedee, who'll come in if Brown or Lever miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the week long merry-go-round begins where we all waste our time discussing changes. Nothing really changes guys. We shuffle the deck chairs, rearrange the room, but in the end it is still the same team. The same players will go missing if the Saints bring hard pressure. The same obvious game plan flaws will be exposed.

Or we will come out, make a statement, win the game and this game will be forgotten about, swept under the rug.

Roo needs to make a stand. Coaches can be sacked mid season, why cant assistants?

Do yourselves a favour and dont waste your time discussing fantasy team changes that most likely wont happen, or will revert back to the norm one week later.

Time is one thing you can never get back in life and I for one am tired of wasting my time with this team.

Mackay - s**t.
Smith - massive front runner.
Otten - our structures and systems are ****** because we're too tall.

Yeah seriously you would think the too tall thing would have been worked out by now. Especially on Kardinia.

Agree a statement needs to be made at the selection table like Beveridge would.

Atkins needs to be dropped to be given a kick up his arse as has been lazy for a few games now.

Mackay for reasons I don't need to elaborate on.

One of Otten or Hartigan too as we are too tall.

Few others on thin ice.

Will comment on my ins after sanfl game, but Beech should be the in for Otten/Hartigan.

Hopefully Knight has a huge game as at least he always puts in unlike plenty tonight.

Out: Mackay, Otten, Hartigan
In: Gallucci, Beech, Doedee

Mackay - two ordinary games back after having done nothing to earn a recall.
Otten - super happy to have him as a backup, but it's either him or Jenkins. Either or really.
Hartigan - has been poor for a month and is getting beaten way too often one on one.

I don't know. We have to do something after that performance and we need to get games into youngsters. Balls.

prediction: unchanged

But really.. who the **** cares. We'll thump them by 10 goals and the club will forget all about this week. But we fans know we're just like Port and West Coast - flat track bullies who can't match it with the best.

100% agree with this. We never make much in the way of change but then when we finally decide to give someone like Greenwood a go he shows what he is capable of and has 11 tackles. Surely there are players in the SANFL who can offer more than the likes of Mackay or Jenkins. It's all starting to feel very similar to last year

And the week long merry-go-round begins where we all waste our time discussing changes. Nothing really changes guys. We shuffle the deck chairs, rearrange the room, but in the end it is still the same team. The same players will go missing if the Saints bring hard pressure. The same obvious game plan flaws will be exposed.

Or we will come out, make a statement, win the game and this game will be forgotten about, swept under the rug.

Roo needs to make a stand. Coaches can be sacked mid season, why cant assistants?

Do yourselves a favour and dont waste your time discussing fantasy team changes that most likely wont happen, or will revert back to the norm one week later.

Time is one thing you can never get back in life and I for one am tired of wasting my time with this team.
Post of the decade
Ruthlessness is now needed
Need to plan which free agent mid we'll trade in or the drought will easily enter the fourth decade

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk

Mackay is a pile of s**t. Bring in Galucci.

Atkins has had a s**t month. Bring in Knight.

I still maintain we're too tall and slow up forward. I'd bring in Beech as a forward/mid with Greenwood.

So minimum of 3 changes:

OUT: Mackay, Atkins, Hartigan
IN: Beech, Knight, Galucci

Whack Otten down back. Hartigan was putrid. Wouldn't mind finding a spot for Wigg in as well, pick one of the other handful of s**t down hill skiers to drop.

Sweeping changes necessary. Some players can get ****** on tonight's effort.

Out:
Mackay - permanently. Awful under even the slightest pressure.
Otten - also permanently. Too slow, no forward pressure of any kind. Backup for Jenkins or a defender ONLY
Smith - disgusting in the first half and barely passable after that. Not the first time he hasn't stood up.
Atkins - disgusting for the entire match. What a downhill skiing turd. **** off until your hair returns to a normal color.
Talia - yep, I'm saying it. He was disgraceful tonight and offered utterly nothing. 1 touch half way through the 4th quarter. Considering how much ball went inside Geelong's 50...
Walker - I don't care if you're the captain. A month of putrid football. Get out.

In:
Knight
Menzel
Beech
Doedee
Cheney
Gallucci

B Brown - Lever - Cheney
HB Doedee - Hartigan - Laird
C Gallucci - Douglas - Milera
HF Menzel - Lynch - Beech
F Betts - Jenkins - Cameron
R Jacobs - Sloane - M. Crouch

I B. Crouch - Knight - Kelly - Greenwood
Man.. you need to calm down ... just settle down ... relax and breath!!

Most likely outcome: unchanged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back