Preview Changes: Round 12 v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

No. If an interstate player is debuting they let the family know in advance so that they can get across and watch.
I did think of this and my tin foil allows me to think the club are secretly flying the family over :D

Last edited:

He can be traded though ... and there would be a few teams that would think he could offer something, especially when AFC would pay some of his salary.

I'd do a Rhys Palmer deal. David Mackay for pick 148

I like BEECH in. Ideal surname for a personalised number plate. He could hang the front one upside down and it would read correctly in the rear view mirror!

Woah, you like Beech in cos you can read his personalised number plate in your rear view mirror the right way around,

Man, can I have some of the stuff you are on :drunk:

That's one of the best reason to bring someone in I have ever heard.

Woah, you like Beech in cos you can read his personalised number plate in your rear view mirror the right way around,

Man, can I have some of the stuff you are on :drunk:

That's one of the best reason to bring someone in I have ever heard.

LOL. Nah, you don't want what I've got. Dead end public service job in Canberra and footy is my only pleasure fix.

The number plate was more of an observation thing than a reason to like. Never seen him play, but always love those first game moments.

Think he will be on the trade table....... please someone please
Zero chance of that happening. Firstly, he's contracted so we can't make him go if he doesn't want to go. Secondly, why would anyone trade for a player of Mackay's age and history, given that he can no longer command a position in our team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's certainly a possibility. Are you supporting his return again without an SANFL game? I bet there's a couple of rabid David supporters that are seething that he's been dropped but have to keep a bit hush hush about it.

I never want to see him on the field again, with or without an SANFL game. I do find the Thursday night meltdown entertaining though. It's a highlight of the week.

Our Defence will be Laird,Smith, Kelly, Harto, Talia, Lever

Otten will be used if Harto, talia or Lever go down or are getting beaten
Douglass,Camerion, Milera will be used if Laird, Smith or Kelly get injured or out of form

Not sure where the issue is

So who drops back to provide defensive cover for rotations ?

That's the bigger issue here that comes from being one short down back.

So who drops back to provide defensive cover for rotations ?

That's the bigger issue here that comes from being one short down back.

So are we lacking in the midfield or defence, Im not sure I like loading up the back line with loose players last week it left shitloads of Geelong players behind the ball if you remember

So, given the bad loss last night, do some posters want to keep pointing to Beveridge's team selections as something the Crows should try and emulate? They're 6-5 at the moment and Beveridge was seemingly swapping players all over the field last night. Not exactly something I'd be wanting us to copy.
Sydney are in form currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back