Preview Changes: round 13 vs Geelong. ADELAIDE OVAL. Sunday 23rd August.

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the Crows are a chance if they go full-on Sheedy/Roos/Lyon and flood the back-line from the first bounce!
Getting every player behind the ball is the primary objective of this strategy and having no teammates to kick it to down the ground is mainly irrelevant...!

It won't take long for the Cats, out of frustration with the continuing stoppages and congestion in their front half, to lose the plot and go the knuckle - whereas the Crows get a few 50 meter penalties resulting in goals.
Rinse and repeat.

It may go down as one the ugliest games ever witnessed, but a win is a win, good luck...!!!!
What you propose (tongue-in-cheek or not) means that the Crows would have a plan for a particular opposition. It would also involve Crows players running in waves out of defence, to create forward opportunities.
Yeah/nah, won't happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Jones, Crocker, Fogarty, Butts
OUT: Talia (knee), McPherson (hamstring), Seedsman, McAsey

McHenry on the emergency list

That pretty much confirms Atkins is done with us.

IN: Jones, Crocker, Fogarty, Butts
OUT: Talia (knee), McPherson (hamstring), Seedsman, McAsey

McHenry on the emergency list

I'm nervous about Jones. Hopefully he's refreshed and clear mentally.

Defence looks very shaky without Talia, Hamill and McPherson

Kelly, Mackay and Hartigan are all absolute crap. Second KPD is a first game player. Also lacking a bit of depth and rotation options through there.

Yeah, not that our defence was starring anyway... but Kelly stays in? Useless, seriously.
Hartigan, Butts, Kelly, MacKay, Brown, Smith and ???
We must be mixing up the back 7 though, Laird to go back there? Or trying someone new, Sloane, Sholl or Jones?
I'm OK with that, i would rather see new ideas than the same old crpp.

Other than Crocker over McHenry, not bad changes, don't know what else we can do about our defence with Tals, Andy, and Hamill out, McAsey instead of Hartigan would be ideal in a full strength team but having Hawkins kick 10 on him wouldn't do much good.

Yeah, not that our defence was starring anyway... but Kelly stays in? Useless, seriously.
Hartigan, Butts, Kelly, MacKay, Brown, Smith and ???
We must be mixing up the back 7 though, Laird to go back there? Or trying someone new, Sloane, Sholl or Jones?
I'm OK with that, i would rather see new ideas than the same old crpp.
Nicks said Kelly was going out for Butts if Talia got up, unfortunately he hasn’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back