Prediction Changes: Round 13 Vs Sydney Swans + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Leave any changes and pre-match discussion below.

For me personally I am sick of the turnover merchants coming off the half back line and I think it’s time we see Henry debut.

Duman was terrible. Bewley barely saw it. Walters has to improve on that performance.

Hogan - Watson - Henry - valente in would be nice. we looked sore and tired.

He's young, has plenty of growth left in him, JL clearly backing him in, but I'm quite frustrated watching Fredericks personally. Needs a spell in the 2's.

Blakely is such a pathetic footballer, why JL put him back in the team is a mystery to me

Realistically, expecting this.

Out - Duman, Frederick

In - Watson, Henry

Please tell me Valente is doing something in the sim matches? Surely he isn't spudding it up that bad that Blakely is better than him. Conca needs a spray, he was an absolute liability. Darcy, Lobb in the ruck were incredibly weak against no namers.

He's young, has plenty of growth left in him, JL clearly backing him in, but I'm quite frustrated watching Fredericks personally. Needs a spell in the 2's.

Blakely is such a pathetic footballer, why JL put him back in the team is a mystery to me

Out - Duman, Frederick

In - Watson, Henry

Please tell me Valente is doing something in the sim matches? Surely he isn't spudding it up that bad that Blakely is better than him. Conca needs a spray, he was an absolute liability. Darcy, Lobb in the ruck were incredibly weak against no namers.

I must of watched a different game because imo Blakely was in the bests.

I must of watched a different game because imo Blakely was in the bests.
Each to their own, but for me he literally ran straight into Carlton players and got pinned multiple times. Turned it over constantly and was part of a midfield that got destroyed. Tries to break tackles, fails, loses the ball, then does it again. Really boggles the mind why we bother with Connor

Out - Duman, Frederick

In - Watson, Henry

Did You watch tonight’s game? Conca gave Betts a Bath.

Blakely and Hughes were average in the first 3 quarters but they were the two who lifted the most in the fourth when it mattered. Ryan and Cox great too. Midfield was absolutely slaughtered and their opponents ran off them too easily. Rock should be our out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duman was ok. Hughes not so much. Crowden obviously spent too much time during the week reading this board. He was dreadful, 6 disposals at 16% efficiency. Yes 16%! Schultz back to his default, so too Bewley. Lobb soft as a boiled cabbage and Serong well beaten.

But yes let’s drop Duman.
Dude what? Hughes was huge in the last quarter.

Duman was ok. Hughes not so much. Crowden obviously spent too much time during the week reading this board. He was dreadful, 6 disposals at 16% efficiency. Yes 16%! Schultz back to his default, so too Bewley. Lobb soft as a boiled cabbage and Serong well beaten.

But yes let’s drop Duman.

Serong got beaten but he was a long way from being an issue.
We can’t expect him every week at this point in his career to get those sorts of scalps, he still played well. Just came up against a top 5 player and couldn’t slow him.

Small forwards were garbage. Fredrick was the better of Schulz and Walters. Nothing worked for them.
Duman. Man that guy just cannot make smart decisions. Conca too. But he did a sterling job on Betts.
In: Henry, Hogan, Matera, Watson
Out: Frederick, Duman, Schulz, Brayshaw.
Need changes. Lethargic Performance

Small forwards were garbage. Fredrick was the better of Schulz and Walters. Nothing worked for them.
Duman. Man that guy just cannot make smart decisions. Conca too. But he did a sterling job on Betts.
In: Henry, Hogan, Matera, Watson
Out: Frederick, Duman, Schulz, Brayshaw.
Need changes. Lethargic Performance

Brayshaw?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back