KERRPOW

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 28, 2008
in a town near you
AFL Club
West Coast
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

1686390791495.png

Looks like the Beagles are preparing well for the main team. Anyone coming into the main side will be well prepared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGovern to be back for a run around for a few games to justify a 2 year extension

Can we delist yet?

Delist:
XON
Sheed
Gaff
Edwards
Foley
Rotham
Petch

Am i missing anyone?
Don't get me wrong... Both WA sides are horrible this round.

I have seen your team's injury list. I am curious how many key eagles will return after the bye. Specifically with in 3-4 weeks time.

Eagles have some winnable home games late in the season, especially against the likes of tigers and North Melbourne.

I have seen your team's injury list. I am curious how many key eagles will return after the bye. Specifically with in 3-4 weeks time.

Eagles have some winnable home games late in the season, especially against the likes of tigers and North Melbourne.
Gov, Hurn, Barrass, Hewett etc

Nothing will change but if there's minimal injuries for the 2nd half of the year we can be competitive at the worst.

Doubt we'll win again in 2023

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty weird how you pop in here casually for a chat after a spanking at the hands of the Tigers on your home deck after also spending the month prior talking s**t about West Coast on literally every thread that remotely involves West Coast.

Weirder still you haven't worked out noone wants you here. Bring back Mad Mundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back