Prediction Changes Round 14 vs BYE

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty weird how you pop in here casually for a chat after a spanking at the hands of the Tigers on your home deck after also spending the month prior talking s**t about West Coast on literally every thread that remotely involves West Coast.

Weirder still you haven't worked out noone wants you here. Bring back Mad Mundy

I just popped onto their board to read a few lols. Mad Mundy was well… a bit mad and has been taken to task by one of the mods. Quite funny 😄

Mark Seaby has more flags than Freo.

There ya go.

Now discuss the rest of 2023

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't get me wrong... Both WA sides are horrible this round.

I have seen your team's injury list. I am curious how many key eagles will return after the bye. Specifically with in 3-4 weeks time.

Eagles have some winnable home games late in the season, especially against the likes of tigers and North Melbourne.
The game against your mob is very winnable as well, given how poor you've been this year.

Gov, Hurn, Barrass, Hewett etc

Nothing will change but if there's minimal injuries for the 2nd half of the year we can be competitive at the worst.

Doubt we'll win again in 2023

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Barrass and McGovern helps. Need the backline to be well run.

Darling and Oscar Allen will be important up forward too.

Eagles will get at least one more win. There's a few home games eagles could win, despite recent bad form.

Pretty weird how you pop in here casually for a chat after a spanking at the hands of the Tigers on your home deck after also spending the month prior talking s**t about West Coast on literally every thread that remotely involves West Coast.

Weirder still you haven't worked out noone wants you here. Bring back Mad Mundy
I am at least realistic. Eagles have some injuries to old players. But let's be realistic here, the eagles need fresh faces in this playing squad.

Don't get me wrong, I am disappointed with the dockers loss to the tigers . Only positive was I made money.

Bender_ is one of my favourite eagles posters. LoL.

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back