Prediction Changes Round 14 vs Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

I have exclusively obtained the team to be named this afternoon.*

In: Wellingham, Karpany
Out: Nelson (hammy), LeCras (hip/glute/soreness/poor form)

B: Schofield, MacKenzie, Wellingham
HB: Hurn, Barrass, Sheppard
C: Gaff, Mitchell, Jetta
HF: Yeo, Darling, Sheed
F: Cripps, Petrie, McGovern
R: Vardy, Shuey, Priddis
I: Cole, Duggan, Hutchings, Karpany
E: McInnes, Redden, Masten

One of Masten or Redden to be held out of East Perth's game.

*Actually it's pure guesswork. I'm going for a job at WAToday.
You're post needs more "it is understood" and "it is tipped" whilst broadly mentioning the "selection committee" to be more WAToday credible.

IN: Wellingham, Karpany
OUT: Nelson, LeCras

I'd leave a possibility for a later change as well depending on team balance.

May be able to drop a taller back for a midfielder
One of Mackenzie, Schofield or possibly Petrie needs to come out in that order of preference for me

Any one of Redden, Masten, Partington, Hill, Lamb, Butler or Mutimer in no particular order to come in

One of Mackenzie, Schofield or possibly Petrie needs to come out in that order of preference for me

Any one of Redden, Masten, Partington, Hill, Lamb, Butler or Mutimer in no particular order to come in

Same order of preference with the outs for me.

Think it's a good opportunity to give Partington a game but Masten and Redden were both amongst EP's best against Subi

I was hoping for a slice of lamb :(

I like Hill but he's soft, hopefully he brings some mongrel of some description. Anything really, can't say I've ever seen any in him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeCras out and Karps in?

giphy.gif

HOLY s**t THIS THE THE BEST TEAM WE HAVE FIELED IN A LONG TIME BAR JK.

Honestly, the 3 kpd won us the game last week with mcgov ruck

Guessing Yeo goes back then.
Think we'll keep Duggan at half back as he played well there in the second half - Yeo to stay through midfield

Looking forward to seeing Karps play.

Hopefully EMac can defy my expectations for the second week in a row.
Main problem with Emac this week is I don't see an obvious matchup for him and coupled with Simpson's comments that he can play as a small defender I'm worried about our lack of flexibility against a small, very mobile forwardline

Stoked that Karpany gets another chance! If the team plays a hard contested game, hopefully his agility in traffic will be useful. I would imagine he takes Duggan's half forward role, while Liam goes to Nelson's position in defence where he played very well last week.

Hill a straight swap for LeCras, not big issue there. We don't have other small forward options at the moment and need all the avenues to goal we can get with JK out and LeCras injured/out of form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back