Prediction Changes: Round 14 Vs Giants + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frederick is an x-factor

You have to cop the good with bad.

He is going to have 3-4 of those type games a year where he looks like totally clueless.
Our small forwards in general had an off night. Only time they haven't performed as a collective this season. Walters was the only one that didn't play his worst game of the season tonight.

I would seriously bring in Reidy in the ruck. He has to get a debut game eventually. Might as well get it while Darcy is injured.

Yes he only got 13 hit outs.

I would of brought him in this game after getting 23 hit outs for peel last week despite being beaten by former docker Zac Clarke who got 30-35 hit outs

I would seriously bring in Reidy in the ruck. He has to get a debut game eventually. Might as well get it while Darcy is injured.

Yes he only got 13 hit outs.

I would of brought him in this game after getting 23 hit outs for peel last week despite being beaten by former docker Zac Clarke who got 30-35 hit outs
Reidy is 22 years old I believe. We drafted him for this exact scenario, to play him if Darcy is injured.

Can't be running Jackson as number 1 ruck again, it just messes up with the nice forward structure we had going in the games prior to this one.

End the Henry experiment, he will never make it at AFL level.

He will get dropped, because Jaeger and Erasmus should come in.
I’m ok with it as long as Drizzy and Freddy go first

ODriscoll is cruising on reputation and Roy Keane would’ve had Freddy by the throat in the dug out for that weak ass s**t

Our small forwards in general had an off night. Only time they haven't performed as a collective this season. Walters was the only one that didn't play his worst game of the season tonight.
I'm curious with the goals and disposals the small forwards got I. Total. I ask this almost every week

Wet physical game. Bring in Henry and Sturt. Weird

Henry is done. He’s rubbish. Slow, takes ages to make decisions. Too lean.

In: JOM, Erasmus, Reidy
Out: Henry, Aish, Sturt

Should’ve had a like for like replacement for ruck. The forward line was great as is. Jackson was ineffective tonight.

Schulz and Switter were garbage. The wet, sloppy stuff is where the smalls have to lift. Both were horrid

Henry had 10 touches on the wing. Disgraceful. Going back to that draft, wish we had of let Carlton take him.
Stephen Hill back in his prime would average around 15 disposals a game. You might think that is great. Sure he would have a horrible 12 disposals game one week and then get 18 disposals and 2 or 3 goals the next week.

Stephen Hill rarely wasted of butchers the ball

Stephen Hill back in his prime would average around 15 disposals a game. You might think that is great. Sure he would have a horrible 12 disposals game one week and then get 18 disposals and 2 or 3 goals the next week.

Stephen Hill rarely wasted of butchers the ball
Hill actually used his speed and elite kicking.
Henry has nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back