Prediction Changes Round 15 V Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Sub to be a choice between O’Neill or Chesser

Went through the lineup to see if there was anyone they should be playing ahead of

Luke Edwards is a touch fortunate after a very quiet game against Adelaide

As is Gaff.

Sub to be a choice between O’Neill or Chesser

Went through the lineup to see if there was anyone they should be playing ahead of

Luke Edwards is a touch fortunate after a very quiet game against Adelaide

As is Gaff.
gaff will never get dropped.

if it wasnt for credits for senior players and our injury list, he would have been dropped 8 weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Hopefully we can get it all together and click and get on the same field together..." - Simmo.
Would help immensely with our team cohesion if we could all play on the same field together?
Any news on Waterman's mystery ailment?
Hammer mentioned something to do with his stomach or bowel on the shelter footy podcast.

Sent from my CPH2069 using Tapatalk

Ahhh Gaff whats the point in persisting, amirite...
What's the point in complaining?
We all know he's not the player he was 5 years ago. And never will be.
We all know he's a defensive liability (too slow to chase/catch anyone, too easy to bypass)
We all know he has lost the ability to kick accurately or with any distance.
We all know he's an outside link up player who should never play inside.
We all know the game has gone past him/around him/over him and his slow endurance style doesn't work anymore.

And so on.

But he's not going to get dropped.
I've come to accept that. Just like I've come to accept defeat as an inevitability, a new injury every Thursday and gameday injuries before half time.

Exciting to see Hewett. We need to pump as many games into him as possible.
Yeah I’m stoked Hewy’s back. He had a couple of nice touches and was settling in nicely against the Pies when that cabron De Goey targeted him. So old school…take a player out because you’re not talented enough to go with them.

Is he one of the guys that treated you like s**t when you were a runner for your daughters team?
He looks like a campaigner and one of those kids that becomes very arrogant when they get drafted. I don’t mind him as a player. Think he’s got proper inside kid craft and wouldn’t mind him being retained another year. Defs worth it over a guy like XOn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back