Prediction Changes Round 15 vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Gov (injury), Nelson, Petch, B.Williams or Jamieson (unlucky)
In: H.Edwards, Kelly, Ryan, Clark
Medical sub: Naish

H.Edwards (yes I know he was bad in the WAFL but I back him to bounce back) comes in mainly so we can have the three KPD structure with Gov's likely extended absence. Nelson can f*ck right off and Kelly should come in. Ryan should come in as he's provides more class and x factor than Petch. If Waterman stays (he's been good this game) then one of Jamieson or B.Williams has to go which my case Jamieson has to go due to the fact the team is too tall still. Clark can stay in with B.Williams or Jamo to ruck solo most of the game and Clark to pinch hit the team needs more running capacity at the end.

Gee play like we did today and we might actually win this one!

In: Ryan, Kelly
Out: Gov (inj), Nelson (Omit)

In: Ryan, Kelly, Foley, SPS
Out: Kennedy (managed), West, McGovern (ribs), Nelson

Backs: Barrass, Bazzo, Hurn Yeo, Duggan, Foley, Jones
Mids: Kelly, Shuey, Redden, Sheed, Gaff, Hough (wings)
Rucks: Jamieson, Williams
Forwards: Darling, Waterman, Ryan, Cripps, Rioli, Petruccelle, SPS
Sub: Nelson
Emergencies: Clark, West, Rotham

Give Kennedy a rest off the short break, he looked to be struggling. Bring in Ryan, go in smaller.

Kelly straight swap for West who was poor, must’ve been reading the comments on him.

Foley for Gov, go a bit smaller in defence against Essendon because they don’t have a lot of height up forward.

Nelson was playing forward and looked lost, straight swap for SPS.

OUT: West, Gov, Nelson

IN: T.K, Ryan, Foley

Between Clark and West i'm going to give Clark the nod to stay in for T.K, Foley for Nelson, give Bazzo another game since Essendons forward line isn't too imposing.

However i heard Culley was good in the twos today if anyone who watched can confirm

OUT: West, Gov, Nelson

IN: T.K, Ryan, Foley

Between Clark and West i'm going to give Clark the nod to stay in for T.K, Foley for Nelson, give Bazzo another game since Essendons forward line isn't too imposing.

However i heard Culley was good in the twos today if anyone who watched can confirm

Clark was the sub.

Agree, what did I miss?
Elbowed de Koning in the guts after Kennedy took a mark about 20 m out in the first quarter. A free kick was paid to Geelong. Geelong had riled Rioli just before this. Bews tackled him head high then put him in a headlock on the ground and rubbed his clenched fist all over his face. Looked like a near reportable action to me, anyway it probably riled Rioli who is a bit of a ticking bomb and he retaliated shortly afterwards. I don’t think Rioli’s offence was suspendable but who knows what will happen with the MRO lottery.

Last edited:
I know he kicked 1.2 tonight so if he kicked straight we’d arguably be lauding the performance but Petruccelle just doesn’t excite me. Should have come along by now but 9 possessions and just seems unwilling to use his best asset.

Out for Ryan for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elbowed de Koning in the guts after Kennedy took a mark about 20 m out in the first quarter. A free kick was paid to Geelong. Geelong had riled Rioli just before this. Bews tackled him head high then put him in a headlock on the ground and rubbed his clenched fist all over his face. Looked like a near reputable action to me, anyway it probably riled Rioli who is a bit of a ticking bomb and he retaliated shortly afterwards. I don’t think Rioli’s offence was suspendable but who knows what will happen with the MRO lottery.
Ah right, I thought it was a soft free kick.

OUT : Gov (injured), Rioli (suspended), Nelson
IN: Ryan, H Edwards, Kelly

Ah right, I thought it was a soft free kick.

Yeah, taking the kick off Kennedy and giving De Koning a free seemed like the appropriate punishment.

At absolute most it’d be a fine.

I thought Guthrie might be in trouble for striking given the second action catching willie in the head. Then willie dropped his knee into him in the resulting scuffle

Govs a tough khent, will probably play with broken ribs.

Out: nelson
In: kelly

Essendons forward line is mediocre at best.

Tommy can cover Two metre Peter and Yeo will work nicely on Stringer. Bazzo on Jones is far easier than Cameron as well and will be good experience for the youngster if we choose to keep him in ahead of HEdwards.

Let Gov put his feet up and try and get up for the following week with Lynch and Riewoldt to deal with.

Even if Gov can tough it out and play id tell him to chill and bring in Hedwards to play on two metre Peter.

Id bring Kelly back for Nelson as well

I know he kicked 1.2 tonight so if he kicked straight we’d arguably be lauding the performance but Petruccelle just doesn’t excite me. Should have come along by now but 9 possessions and just seems unwilling to use his best asset.

Out for Ryan for mine.
Should've definitely kicked those two set shots. But the crumbing goal definitely got me excited. Apart from Rioli, that's not something we've seen very often over the past decade.

Cripps kicked a couple but fumbled twice as often. Not much really separating their games except for the finishing, dropping for Ryan would not be sending a great message (particularly as his finishing last WAFL game was about the same).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back