Preview Changes: Round 16 v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Hartigan (hamstring), Beech, Kelly, Mackay
In: Doedee, Seedsman, Gallucci, Cameron

Doedee is playing a blinder today in the SANFL according to the stats sheet.

Beech is not AFL quality. Kelly is not AFL quality. Mackay is not SANFL quality.

Lynch in instead of Gallucci if he is fit too

Beech is not AFL quality. Kelly is not AFL quality. Mackay is not SANFL quality.

Spot on IMO

Poor performers today

Greenwood Milera gov beech Atkins tex Sloane (was ok but needs to provide more as does tex)

Definetly need some toughness if cheney has a good game has to come in Thommo needs to be part of the mid for toughness don't bring in soft arses

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Poor performers today

Greenwood Milera gov beech Atkins tex Sloane (was ok but needs to provide more as does tex)

Definetly need some toughness if cheney has a good game has to come in Thommo needs to be part of the mid for toughness don't bring in soft arses

You didnt notice Greenwood kept Cripps under control in the second half? It was crucial.

Beech - Lynch (if fit)
Hartigan - Doedee
MacKay - Cameron

I really doubt that they will drop MacKay, because they will look at his stat line rather than his actual impact on the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Hartigan (inj), Beech, Kelly, Milera
IN: Doedee, Lynch, Cheney, Seedsman (or Cameron if fit)

A KPD and a small defender for one small defender?

Hartigan has to be a straight swap for either Keath or Otten. I would be going Otten as he started the season very well as a defender.

The issue with Mackay is the same as it ever was. He simply is still best 22. Its not his fault our list isn't stronger than it is. They won't drop him after todays game where I thought he more than held his own. But I would personally prefer if we put games into Gallucci instead. Or Seedsman when he gets back to full fitness.

Milera needs to go and find some footy. I would give him a couple of weeks in the SANFL then give him back his gold pass in a few weeks.

Out: Hartigan, Kelly, Beech, Milera
In: Otten, Doedee, Menzel, Cameron

A KPD and a small defender for one small defender?

Yep. Restructure the defence, we're not playing a tall team. Otten isn't very good, Keath isn't ready.

Kelly's position shouldn't exist. Add in more rebound with Seedsman instead.

I hate to day DMac was better than Milera

Poor performers today

We smashed Carlton in clearances despite Jacobs ineptitude and terrible centre set ups...why do we need Thompson?

Spot on that Atkins and Milera were disgusting...however Mackay was also poor (don't just say he got 21 touches, he was crap)...one of those 3 has no higher ceiling so Mackay should be out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back