Prediction Changes: Round 16 Vs Bulldogs + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs backline looks terrible on paper. Their interchange also looks poor such that they are playing 10-12 average players. Just need to not get smashed in the midfield like last time by Bont, Macrae, Libba, Smith, Treloar, English.

Agree, this is the game we need Fyfe to get back near his best in the stoppage. Last time their stoppage method smashed us….helped by them throwing the ball out about 50 times, hopefully we have chatted to the umpires to focus on that this game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep. Pretty clear that if get enough quality supply our forwards can kick a winning score and if the defense not getting continuously hammered they can hold up. Stoppages and clearances. Up to the mids
We have lost all 6, if we lose the clearances

Huge game. A win will put us percentage out of the eight and the same points as six, seven and eight. Unless Essendon beat Port.

A loss? they can get stuffed.

We're low on tall defensive stock that's for sure. I was never comfortable with us delisting both Watson and Duman considering they both held their own when Pearce and Hamling were forever injured.

Are they both playing back at State level? Either that or keep drafting more in, but it'll be all back-end talent.
This is the most random thing I will say to you. Yeah, I share the similar view of cutting both Duman and Watson was not a good idea. I would of kept one for another year as depth.

But saying that, I was disappointed that Tobe Watson didn't have a few games up forward to try and save his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most random thing I will say to you. Yeah, I share the similar view of cutting both Duman and Watson was not a good idea. I would of kept one for another year as depth.

But saying that, I was disappointed that Tobe Watson didn't have a few games up forward to try and save his career.
Yeah,I found him similar to Hawkins,too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back