Prediction Changes: Round 16 Vs Bulldogs + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Would it be viable to swap aish with Hughes and rotate aish there... Johnson is playing well and I don't think being dropped will help. They can both rotate off halfback and have young play a bit deeper in defence.

Would it be viable to swap aish with Hughes and rotate aish there... Johnson is playing well and I don't think being dropped will help. They can both rotate off halfback and have young play a bit deeper in defence.

So when the Bont goes forward would you prefer Hughes matching up on him or lil Aish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We getting a preview ubiquitous226?
Definitely not getting.

Because you've already gotten one.

Last edited:
Freddy was being tagged so nobody kicked the ball anywhere near him, but it freed up Henry. Freddy kept making space, was calling for the ball constantly, but he was invisible.

Sorry why would you tag Freddy? Forwards normally have backs that play on them which I think was just what happened on the weekend. Also how did it free up Henry, did Freddy have Henryā€™s opponent playing on him as well as his own?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sorry why would you tag Freddy? Forwards normally have backs that play on them which I think was just what happened on the weekend. Also how did it free up Henry, did Freddy have Henryā€™s opponent playing on him as well as his own?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
it was his 50th game, and historically team mates make a big deal out of milestones. Freddy kept calling for the ball and was ignored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly donā€™t know who we drop to get Aish back in this week, I suppose itā€™s Erasmus moving back to sub and Sturt to peel. Was interesting that Sturt played almost exclusively on the wing when he did come on last week, maybe itā€™s just Aish to sub and Erasmus keeps his spot?
I wouldn't mid Aish playing one game as a sub and give Erasmus another week in the team.

Based on what JL said, if he is right to go, Aish will be in the team and he did seem he does want two true wingers playing against the dogs

I think they are performing about where they should. List is not particularly balanced with their talent concentrated in a few positions.

Looking at their last team, they have a core of 8-10 good players, and half the side are average players such as Keath, Williams, Hannan, Baker, West, McNeil, Scott, Lobb, Vandermeer, Duryea, O'Brien. Fairly similar to most teams fighting it out for the middle spots on the ladder.

Weightman is going to be a massive challenge for Walker. Could be the game right there in that matchup.
Walkers got him
Weightman is a flopping , diving squib

Young Matty has had his second severe cork in several weeks. Ok itā€™s the lot of a footballer but heā€™s just starting out. Heā€™s clearly rated all round - teammates quick to pass to him - so maybe merit in nursing the investment a little.

I cant be bothered looking up the lineups from the last time we met. Are there any noticeable differences in both teams to the last time we played?

I cant be bothered looking up the lineups from the last time we met. Are there any noticeable differences in both teams to the last time we played?

If the team last week remains unchanged then it's:

OUT: Brodie, Sturt, Wagner, Aish, Banfield (Hughes to defense)
IN: Treacy, Henry, Switkowski, Fyfe, Erasmus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back