Prediction Changes round 16 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Gaff
In: Nisbett

Tell Nisbett for every goal we concede it's $100 off our profit for the year. Guarantee the Saints will not kick a major for the game, Trev will be like a rabid bear destroying campaigners.

This is how most of us feel bout the games now

Attachments

• russell-brand-i-dont-care.gif
    russell-brand-i-dont-care.gif
    522.3 KB · Views: 133

Can't see why people would show up to see that honestly. Maybe if we have a caretaker coach perhaps.
During the game, it was worse live than on TV, I wondered what corporate would pay for a box as no client would be interesting in going?
Our drafting over years has been pathetic.
I would leave the team unchanged as punishment for a putrid effort.

During the game, it was worse live than on TV, I wondered what corporate would pay for a box as no client would be interesting in going?
Our drafting over years has been pathetic.
I would leave the team unchanged as punishment for a putrid effort.

My cousin has Eagles tickets he gives to his clients, he hasn't been able to give away any recently cos none of the clients want them, lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the spirit of change and it cant get worse. Some things id be doing if I took over this week

• Sheed to HB
  • Ginbey to HB
  • Bazzo up forward as a defensive forward on Wilkie
  • Yeo to CHB. No one else is available
  • Gaff to sub. As the year goes on have a experienced player always be the sub. Youngsters just dont know how to get involved if the are the sub is all
  • Tim Kelly to HFF for the full game
  • Hewett to the midfield/guts in TKs role
  • Chesser in the guts
  • XON to tag Jack Sinclair
  • Luke Edwards to the wing and 10000 miles from the forward line.
  • Petrucelle to the wing. Liked his run but his ball skills are too costly for a HB role
  • Witherden on the other HFF and up foward in general

Lining up like

FB : Hurn, Barass, Ginbey
HB: Duggan, Yeo, Sheed
C: Petch, Hewett, Hunt
HF: Kelly, Darling, XON
FF: Long, Allen, Bazzo
R: Wiliams, Chesser, Shuey
I/C: Hough, Edwards, Witherden, Maric
SUB : Gaff

So you know Simmo.... Something different. Tactical changes that exist outside of 1 solitary idea that you put in place and then ignore when it doesnt work out. And also putting senior players in roles of responsibility and moving the young players outside of foreign roles that simply dont suit them

Sign me up

In the spirit of change and it cant get worse. Some things id be doing if I took over this week

• Sheed to HB
  • Ginbey to HB
  • Bazzo up forward as a defensive forward on Wilkie
  • Yeo to CHB. No one else is available
  • Gaff to sub. As the year goes on have a experienced player always be the sub. Youngsters just dont know how to get involved if the are the sub is all
  • Tim Kelly to HFF for the full game
  • Hewett to the midfield/guts in TKs role
  • Chesser in the guts
  • XON to tag Jack Sinclair
  • Luke Edwards to the wing and 10000 miles from the forward line.
  • Petrucelle to the wing. Liked his run but his ball skills are too costly for a HB role
  • Witherden on the other HFF and up foward in general

Lining up like

FB : Hurn, Barass, Ginbey
HB: Duggan, Yeo, Sheed
C: Petch, Hewett, Hunt
HF: Kelly, Darling, XON
FF: Long, Allen, Bazzo
R: Wiliams, Chesser, Shuey
I/C: Hough, Edwards, Witherden, Maric
SUB : Gaff

So you know Simmo.... Something different. Tactical changes that exist outside of 1 solitary idea that you put in place and then ignore when it doesnt work out. And also putting senior players in roles of responsibility and moving the young players outside of foreign roles that simply dont suit them

Sign me up
I'm a fan of trying things out, especially at this stage now but Sheed to HB is crazy. He has no pace, can only kick one side and my 6yr old son could defend better than he does.

Petch deserves another go in that role. He was good, allow him time to adjust, his kicking will get better.

Chesser not ready for Guts but bring Trew in an play him there all game. He was good in limited minutes there last time and pretty good in the WAFL too.

Edwards is very much like Gaff I'm afraid. Not suited to the game imo.

I'm a fan of trying things out, especially at this stage now but Sheed to HB is crazy. He has no pace, can only kick one side and my 6yr old son could defend better than he does.

Petch deserves another go in that role. He was good, allow him time to adjust, his kicking will get better.

Chesser not ready for Guts but bring Trew in an play him there all game. He was good in limited minutes there last time and pretty good in the WAFL too.

Im just putting Sheed in a spot where you dont need to lay a tackle which tends to be HB. He has no pace but is okay aerially and is definetly a guy who can slow the tempo of the game down a bit and hit a short kick on the way out which is what we need

Petch looked good/okay but id rather put him in a more suited spot which I think is the wing

Chesser isnt ready but he needs to learn. At this stage id simply chuck Chesser in the guts and sub him out if we dont get a injury etc.

Edwards is terrible and is only picked because we have no one else. In the Gaff like scenario though he is 100% a winger and not a HFF though

Really thought Edwards would come on better than he has.

Such a shame.

Reckon he's gone

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
You just can't afford to be that slow with how the game is trending now. It's like he's running in treacle out there.

Looking forward to Tyson's melts when he's (sadly, seems like a good kid) delisted.

Trew probably isn’t going to make it but when he plays in the wafl he racks them up…. Pick him and say you have 9 games as an inside mid to see if you have what it takes to earn another contract. … how does he feel putting in when he watches gaff, sheed and the like doing nothing week after week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back