Prediction Changes round 16 vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hide Yo Kids GIF by Stickr
lol thought that was Willie for a sec

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

In simple terms, there's not much to choose from - old men or green babes not yet AFL ready. There's a huge gap of hardened, experienced players. A long road to recovery after terrible list management. Mind you, losing Venners, Shep, Rioli doesn't help.

In simple terms, there's not much to choose from - old men or green babes not yet AFL ready. There's a huge gap of hardened, experienced players. A long road to recovery after terrible list management. Mind you, losing Venners, Shep, Rioli doesn't help.
Dont forget Jarrod Cameron

I hope we do give Barnett and even Dewar a go soon. They'll get their asses kicked, but might as well give them a taste and an understanding of the standard required. The experience of getting bullied has got to help motivate you during a long preseason.

I hope we do give Barnett and even Dewar a go soon. They'll get their asses kicked, but might as well give them a taste and an understanding of the standard required. The experience of getting bullied has got to help motivate you during a long preseason.

They’re getting plenty of that experience already at WAFL level, to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is J.Williams getting a game over Maric? Injured all year and barely made it through a quarter

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What he did before his injury looked than just ok. Against the Swans Maric was lost, could not defend of compete and was very slow when trying to chase or get involved. Tough game for him so perhaps he is better off regaining a bit of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back