Prediction Changes Round 18 vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took it up to the saints at home last time with a less experienced team .

Saints are a better team than Richmond who are minus lynch and nankervis.

Our backline looks pretty solid

Basso Barrass hurn
Hunt McGovern Duggan

We have also got rid of gaff
Might be time to add 'Rid_of" to your username?

Basso Barrass hurn
Hunt McGovern Duggan

Saints had 8 more scoring shots, 11 more inside 50s. I loved the game and being there and was our best performance for ages, but let's be honest they should've won by 5-6 goals

Saints have also only won 1 other game other than our game in the last 5, Tigers have won 4/5. Very arguable that the Saints are better.

Like I said we're paying $7. If you genuinely think we can win it, go for it

Look, I know we've had our fun with the whole 'Simpson doesn't drop senior players' meme.

But clearly that's not true.

All it takes is a multi-year decline to become a fringe AFL player and a body so broken that its incapable of holding up to AFL.

And then he'll have a weepy press conference and drop you down to sub - a fate worse than dropping.

The man's a killer.

okay ill amend my original post

GAFF DROPPED

It was more the 5 or 6 posts this week of you giving drive-bys to Gaff. Hardly see you at all then you pop up from nowhere and start shitting in your own hand and flinging it. There are plenty round here that have been giving it to Gaff for ages- at least they are consistent. You seem to be a vulture that has swooped in once the real predators have done their work and are strutting about with your chest puffed up as if you have made the kill. Comes across as weak.

Excluded from the 23 but available to play :

L Edwards
Winder
O’Neill
Trew
Foley
Barnett
Bazzo
Baker
Clark
Jamieson
Maric
Dewar

Maric can consider himself a little unlucky to be replaced by SPS but as Migs has said maybe he’s due a bit of a freshen up as the emergency after a whirlwind start to his AFL career

Bazzo is probably a victim of team balance with too many talls against a shortish Richmond forwardline

The rest are probably better off getting a full WAFL game. I can see why Gaff is being used as the sub

It was more the 5 or 6 posts this week of you giving drive-bys to Gaff. Hardly see you at all then you pop up from nowhere and start shitting in your own hand and flinging it. There are plenty round here that have been giving it to Gaff for ages- at least they are consistent. You seem to be a vulture that has swooped in once the real predators have done their work and are strutting about with your chest puffed up as if you have made the kill. Comes across as weak.
Who said diplomacy is a lost art?

Excluded from the 23 but available to play :

L Edwards
Winder
O’Neill
Trew
Foley
Barnett
Bazzo
Baker
Clark
Jamieson
Maric
Dewar

Maric can consider himself a little unlucky to be replaced by SPS but as Migs has said maybe he’s due a bit of a freshen up as the emergency after a whirlwind start to his AFL career

Bazzo is probably a victim of team balance with too many talls against a shortish Richmond forwardline

The rest are probably better off getting a full WAFL game. I can see why Gaff is being used as the sub

With Cole not necessarily right to play a full game I would’ve considered going with him as sub again and giving a full game to someone like Edwards. I don’t really see how sitting in the dugout for three quarters is going to help Gaff out of a form slump.

Look, I know we've had our fun with the whole 'Simpson doesn't drop senior players' meme.

But clearly that's not true.

All it takes is a multi-year decline to become a fringe AFL player and a body so broken that its incapable of holding up to AFL.

And then he'll have a weepy press conference and drop you down to sub - a fate worse than dropping.

The man's a killer.

Scarily accurate

It really shouldn't be so hard to drop someone (who just had 6 touches)

gaff bad

ok im sorry for the gaff banter, anyone who feels wronged please message me and i'll ship you an apology Andrew Gaff bed spread

buy-andrew-gaff-west-coast-eagles-afl-01-bedding-sets-bed-sets-bedroom-sets-comforter-sets-duvet-cover-bedspread-1-8IKfp.jpg

Basso Barrass hurn
Hunt McGovern Duggan

Solid physically but slow as treacle. Take Hunt out of that and they are all slow plodders. Richmond forwards will walk around those witches hats.

But as we usually see, the team position lineups are not even close to what we see. Need to throw SPS and Hough into that backline for it to look better I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be super interesting when you blokes see him get subbed on ten minutes into the game.
No way, I've been fantasizing about this for way too long now for that to happen.

My expectation is that we'll see an immediate change in the dynamic of the team (ala Priddis), forcing Simmo to keep him out until the 4th, and drop him for good as of next week.

Solid physically but slow as treacle. Take Hunt out of that and they are all slow plodders. Richmond forwards will walk around those witches hats.

But as we usually see, the team position lineups are not even close to what we see. Need to throw SPS and Hough into that backline for it to look better I reckon.
Cole was All American track and field

After all these years, it's finally dawned on me.

I must be a slow earner.

Credits is our way of tanking. This is some high level 4d chess going on.

I must be a slow earner.

That’s why we ‘threw’ the first game of the year. Give us wriggle room for pick 1.

Tank early and no-one is the wiser.

A very strategic move on the part of Simmo.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I must be a slow earner.

Whatever it is, there's definitely a bit of 'engineering' going on...manipulating, milking, maximising...run out of 'M's'?

This is some very optimistic thinking

There's no grand plan, we're just this bad
That too, was referring mainly to the incredible run of 'injuries' for 2 years...milking+maximising.
Almost too incredible don't you think...anyway whatever it is, we're up to our neck in it.
And we've crossed a new line, the Gaffster is finally out, almost...

Hough will play back also . He was just named on the bench

Do not want to see SPS in the backline. Needs to be getting the ball forward of centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back