Preview Changes round 18 vs tigers 4:35pm Saturday @marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

wouldn’t have dropped lazz over spicer and scott

TT and Goater in for them next week pls
Scott is your pet hate so pointless discussing but Spicer over Lazz makes sense. Spicer is a genuine needed type for us and we need to keep getting a decent look at him. The sort of player that might have a field day - and much needed confidence at AFL level - if we genuinely attack the forward 50 for a full game.

Scott is your pet hate so pointless discussing but Spicer over Lazz makes sense. Spicer is a genuine needed type for us and we need to keep getting a decent look at him. The sort of player that might have a field day - and much needed confidence at AFL level - if we genuinely attack the forward 50 for a full game.
Correct

He’s the only decent FP option we have.

Curtis is more a flanker.

Last edited:
Agree . Spicer is showing small improvements each week.
Can’t afford to give him 1-2 games then drop him to the VFL for the next 5 weeks ala Bard Scott style where he will Gain nothing but loss of confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, at Punt rd

In: Nick Vlastuin, Trent Cotchin, Noah Balta, Josh Gibcus, Tyler Sonsie

Out: Tom Lynch (injured), Ivan Soldo (injured), Jason Castagna (omitted), Thomson Dow (omitted), Maurice Rioli (omitted), Jake Aarts (omitted)

Agree . Spicer is showing small improvements each week.
Can’t afford to give him 1-2 games then drop him to the VFL for the next 5 weeks ala Bard Scott style where he will Gain nothing but loss of confidence.
We need to see what this kids got and I hope he can get a real solid run at it in the last 6 games.

He’s the only decent FP option we have.

Curtis is more a flanker.
Hmmm. Maybe. Personally I'm firmly in the category that Curtis can do pretty much whatever he sets his mind to on a footy field based on what I've seen to date. Agree though Spicer is a true FP type and what we need to really round out a proper attacking forward line (along with another tall alongside Larkey) in the long run. May as well start seeing what he has now.

While I'm enjoying that we're doing the opposite of asking for Patch's head on a pike after selection, I think the squad more reflects how well we did last week and wanting to change as little as possible rather than necessarily his own ethos.
Look agree, but it is also very easy to bring back players - such as Turner - that have essentially not been dropped for years. It still shows some mettle.

I’m surprised you haven’t time for Spicer, Z. I thought he showed some good signs at the weekend. Kingy seems to be a big fan too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He panics ball in hand same with bailey Scott

Also both stick thin and get pushed off the ball too easily

Richmond are scared bringing back 2 underdone players at a ground they struggle at against a team that nearly always wins the hard ball gets against them .In saying that Richmond by 5 to 6 goals 😂
North by 69.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back