Preview Changes: Round 19 v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

To answer your question, all of them except GWS (I think), as speed isn't an important consideration for a key tall defender.

That's why I'm excited by Keath, it's such a rare thing to have someone tall, a good reader of the play and yet very quick.

But none of those side play 3 slow tall defenders.

Most have a max of 2.

But none of those side play 3 slow tall defenders.

Most have a max of 2.

We only do because we have a KPD height intercepting player, which is a position where height, football IQ and vertical leap makes much more of a difference then speed does.

I'd prefer Keath over Otten, but that's purely because Otten is just in no mans land in our set up due to also being more suited to an intercept defender then a 1 on 1 one. Also Keath as much as he's raw/not ready yet has the ability to be a game changer defensively purely because he's quick.

Doesn't make sense though, they dropped a young big bodied contested midfielder for a spud non-statistical defensive small forward
A big bodied contested mid that would have had a very limited run through the midfield if at all. Treloar, Adams, Sidebottom, W. H-E, Wells>>>>>Wills and Greenwood will go straight to Sloane IMO.

Blair up forward on a wet day with his speed offers more than Wills in that role IMO.

A big bodied contested mid that would have had a very limited run through the midfield if at all. Treloar, Adams, Sidebottom, W. H-E, Wells>>>>>Wills and Greenwood will go straight to Sloane IMO.

Blair up forward on a wet day with his speed offers more than Wills in that role IMO.

Blair offers nothing because he's a complete spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully won't be wet though.

Looking far better than yesterday without strong winds.

But this is Melbourne... so touchwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back