Prediction Changes Round 19 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

He was also playing a role due to player availability.

Worth noting after he was subbed on for Ginbey he recorded his first centre bounce attendances since round 8.

How's about a bit more creativity than just Ginbey off, Gaff in?

I understand there's a domino effect but he's well paid to be a tactician that should be able to adapt to match situations.

Would love to have seen the likes of Long, Hunt, Duggan, Chesser etc thrown in there at stages on the weekend. Not bloody Gaff.

Oh...it's team selection day? Riveting stuff...
Gaff is back, who would've thought? Was subbed into form...it's a miracle!
Gov in, then out. Yeo in, then out. Shuey amazingly in 2-3 games running now.
Will miss Ginbey's attack on the ball, but he certainly earn't a rest.
Maybe something unusual will happen...

Seems we’ve again drawn the elite AFL umpire appointments for this game.

Leigh Fisher again, a bloke that began umpiring in 2019 and two blokes who umpired their first AFL game in checks notes…Round 18 2023.

Oh and they’re all products of the Victorian football system. Why isn’t an issue made of that when we’re playing a Victorian team in Victoria? Or is it only an issue when the tables are turned? 👇

Carlton are a flaky enough side that I'd hesitate to be resting players like they are here. I'm assuming they don't have genuine injuries?

And lol at their media fellating this week. They beat 3 cellar dwellers and Port lost half their side in the lead up. They've proven nothing. Soft draw to finals will get them there and they'll exit first round. Rinse repeat next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are a flaky enough side that I'd hesitate to be resting players like they are here. I'm assuming they don't have genuine injuries?

And lol at their media fellating this week. They beat 3 cellar dwellers and Port lost half their side in the lead up. They've proven nothing. Soft draw to finals will get them there and they'll exit first round. Rinse repeat next year.
i cant see carlton getting into finals.

now essendon look shaky too which is bloody hilarious.

This has upset win written all over it. You would love to see it and then we pull 10 outs from injury to make sure we don't leapfrog North by beating them next weekend.

I'm pretty off Simmo these days. Anyone with a brain knows Gaff is not an inside mid, it only took him 2 years to accept it. We are crying out for a new direction and a fresh start.
I get the feeling we are just treading water for the remainder of the season. Pick 1 is in our sights. Don't think we will be going 100% for any game.

Gaff O'Neil Trew in this week basically tells you this season is a right off. It's tanking now without trying to look like we are. Wins are pointless at this stage in the season.

Seems we’ve again drawn the elite AFL umpire appointments for this game.

Leigh Fisher again, a bloke that began umpiring in 2019 and two blokes who umpired their first AFL game in checks notes…Round 18 2023.

Oh and they’re all products of the Victorian football system. Why isn’t an issue made of that when we’re playing a Victorian team in Victoria? Or is it only an issue when the tables are turned?

Fisher actually started umpiring in 2013 and is up near or over 200 games…
His first game was also an eagles match

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I get the feeling we are just treading water for the remainder of the season. Pick 1 is in our sights. Don't think we will be going 100% for any game.

Gaff O'Neil Trew in this week basically tells you this season is a right off. It's tanking now without trying to look like we are. Wins are pointless at this stage in the season.

O’Neill’s an emergency and Trew’s not even in the squad.

This has upset win written all over it. You would love to see it and then we pull 10 outs from injury to make sure we don't leapfrog North by beating them next weekend.

Home fans have seen one win in the last 12 months. If they tank the North game I’ll be furious.

Home fans have seen one win in the last 12 months. If they tank the North game I’ll be furious.
The GWS win was exciting because we played good football with a new, attacking gameplan. Admittedly, it filled me with a lot of flash hope.

While it would be nice to beat North, if it's a scrapy, error filled arm wrestle, I'm not going to be too excited.

Fisher actually started umpiring in 2013 and is up near or over 200 games…
His first game was also an eagles match

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I know that. I was referring to John Howorth.

Fisher, Howorth, Bailes and Birch are the four appointed field umpires (not a law firm).

Bazzo has looked a fair way off at times really, if we didn't see him until next year with a full preseason it perhaps wouldn't be the worst thing.

Bazzo has looked a fair way off at times really, if we didn't see him until next year with a full preseason it perhaps wouldn't be the worst thing.
Yeah happy enough with that. Regular WAFL games and time in the gym. Then start next season a bit stronger.
If TB goes or Gov only plays part time AND with HEd showing not much I suspect Bazzo will be needed as KPD more and more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back