Preview Changes Round 2 - v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm guessing Lockhart? Even though Hibberd had a shocker Round 1, I'd play him ahead of Lockhart atm. Harmes still might play predominantly down back, maybe as a lockdown on Jack Martin? Cripps is impossible to tag, so I'd have Oliver go head to head with Cripps and have Harmes try shutting down Martin.
Dylan Clarke took a s**t on Cripps last year, it’s certainly not impossible.

******* oath, knowing Bennell will play has got me attention for the game again. Hopefully he kicks a coupla sausages and we can bench him at 3qtr time when we a hungie up
Nah wait until we’re a hundred up and then bring him on to dominate junk time

I'm guessing Lockhart? Even though Hibberd had a shocker Round 1, I'd play him ahead of Lockhart atm. Harmes still might play predominantly down back, maybe as a lockdown on Jack Martin? Cripps is impossible to tag, so I'd have Oliver go head to head with Cripps and have Harmes try shutting down Martin.

Lockhart from the outside seems the likely exclusion, maybe because 10 weeks has passed since round 1 but all that sticks out in my mind was our kicking skills were horrible(just long bombs forward) but it was pretty sub standard all over the ground.

Lockhart from the outside seems the likely exclusion, maybe because 10 weeks has passed since round 1 but all that sticks out in my mind was our kicking skills were horrible(just long bombs forward) but it was pretty sub standard all over the ground.

I’d pick Lockhart over Hibberd. Really love what Lockhart brings and Hibberd has been average for 12 months.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’d pick Lockhart over Hibberd. Really love what Lockhart brings and Hibberd has been average for 12 months.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
+1

I've loved Hibberd, but he's been nowhere near it for a while now, and based on his Round 1 performance, and with Rivers being ready to go, he's gotta be the one that makes way.

Lockhart can go to Betts, Nev to Martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1

I've loved Hibberd, but he's been nowhere near it for a while now, and based on his Round 1 performance, and with Rivers being ready to go, he's gotta be the one that makes way.

There's no way that we're dropping Hibberd. We just have to back him in.

There's plenty of others that can make way for Salem, Jones, Jackson, Bennell and Rivers. As others have said, bringing in Salem and Rivers should allow us to move Harmes into the middle, which would make a huge difference to our forward delivery.

+1

Yep. Keep Lockhart in. He can play on a small forward. Also has nest skills and works really hard out on the ground.

Harmes on Betts wouldn't be the worst, he will run off him and get plenty of it.

and betts will kick 4 on him, Ah Chee looked like Jeff farmer in round 1. I don’t know how well harmes can defend on the last line where Betts does his best work.

Jetta has such a good record on Betts, but matin is more dangerous

Jetts on Betts, let the old guys play another round on each other. Lockhart for Martin, Locky doesn't mind getting a bit rough, and I don't think Martin will like it.

7 changes from Round 1. Hunt, Joel Smith, Jones, Salem, Bennell, Rivers and Jackson in.
ANB, OMac, Hibberd, Lockhart, Bedford, Spargo and Mitch Brown all dropped.

Happy about ANB and OMac out. Don’t want to sink the boots into Hibbo after all he’s been through, but 100% the correct call there too. Hunt in is a surprise.

7 changes from Round 1. Hunt, Joel Smith, Jones, Salem, Bennell, Rivers and Jackson in.
ANB, OMac, Hibberd, Lockhart, Bedford, Spargo and Mitch Brown all dropped.

Happy about ANB and OMac out. Don’t want to sink the boots into Hibbo after all he’s been through, but 100% the correct call there too. Hunt in is a surprise.

Really the Hibberd omission is about 12 months in the making, he was pretty damn bad last year too.

Not sure why Hunt is in the side and where he will play, last chance for him this year IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back