Preview Changes Round 2 - v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

It’ll probably be

In - Salem Jones Weideman
Out - Spargo Brown Bedford

I’d personally consider keeping in Bedford for ANB. But ANB seems a best 22 player. However if Bennell I’d right to go I’d play him. He could come in maybe for ANB. I suspect though Lockhart might be unlucky if we bring more than 3 players in. Although going by round one I’d play him on front of Hibberd. But again I think the club think Hibberd is best 22.
Kinda tricky to go off round 1 form as it was so long ago. Agree Hibberd was ordinary, but this is basically round 1 again (in terms of the long lead in without games).

Might need to go off who's fittest and back experience?

Kinda tricky to go off round 1 form as it was so long ago. Agree Hibberd was ordinary, but this is basically round 1 again (in terms of the long lead in without games).

Might need to go off who's fittest and back experience?
Agree mate. We probably need to back Hibberd in. Hopefully he can stop kicking it straight up in the air. Was a beautiful kick a couple years back.

Looking back at round 1 - Brown and Spargo definitely out.

Weid, Jones and Salem will be in if fit. Not sure who the 3rd out would be. Bedfords pressure was good and the goal with Kosi was the type of chemistry we need to build. Not a massive fan of ANB but he was up there with score involvements and managed to snag a goal so he is safe. Guessing Lockhart needs to go for Salem.

Depending on Carltons KPF stocks i would drop Omac instead though. I think he held his own against WCE, but he still looked in slow motion out there.

Damn, great to see Vanders and Bennell moving around there, exciting stuff.

Who knows what we'll produce against Carlton, think it'll be a low scoring slopfest, probably a good thing nobody will be there to see it.

Dees by 11, J Silvagni 3 snags.

Fair ... and surely made better by the fact it’s Vanders
I remember when everyone was giving s**t to vanders early saying he was slow and s**t skilled but tough, he's actually quick and he lowers the eyes especially compared to the floating turds we call a midfield

also I think it could of been Dunkley? on the far side who hits a target inside 50 with a quick little kick at around the 55 second mark. we need more of that stuff on game day. Hibberd still pops one up on top of our forwards heads though. we need less of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when everyone was giving s**t to vanders early saying he was slow and s**t skilled but tough, he's actually quick and he lowers the eyes especially compared to the floating turds we call a midfield

I remember eating my words halfway through the swans game where he actually had a decent second half. Isn't going to win any awards but guy is pretty important to our structure.

FB Jetta OMac Hibberd

HB Lever May Salem

C Hunt Oliver Harmes

Foll Gawn Viney Petracca

HF Jones Fritsch Bennell

FF Pickett TMac Bedford

I/C Lockhart, Jackson, Melksham, Tomlinson

I'm putting Bennell in there... because I've been missing all the misplaced optimism for the past two months.

Highly recommend the 1min mark ... spoiler alert, have some tissues and a spare pair of pants handy.

I was too put off by the missed handball from Langdon to Gawn that I didn’t initially watch any further.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we can beat those Carlton p#@*s . Why ?, because we are just as s**t as they are , and i think better than they can be . In truth i got nothing.

Oh same. The odds of us winning are simultaneously extremely good and 0.
Yeah, a real Schrodinger's Result type arrangement isn't it.

The only thing more MFC than being certain winners while at the same time certain losers, is just being certain losers.

We should bloody beat Carlton. But we’re none the wiser if we’ve really improved on last year with a pretty full list now. Round one we didn’t play all that well how eagles in Perth is the toughest game you’ll play ATM. Also we played into their hands with the intercepting we allowed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back