Preview Changes: Round 20 Vs Geelong Cats + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree. It's a shame really. I can't help but feel a bit jealous of Giants and Cats who snaffled Hill and Clarke with picks after ours.

oh well. What's done is done.
Jordan Clarke was before our first, unless you mean before we traded out our first, but then, I'd have a fair few ahead of those two at pick 5/6 last year

Really? Is Tom North that bad? I have looked at his stats in his last 4-7 games. He isnt too bad. Saying that, you probably know more than me since you go to Peel games

Everyone on here is talking about Carter. I have heard he is a talented bloke on the rookie list. Again, I don't or can't go to Peel games with me living in South Australia.
Never seen Peel live in my life, just reading the tea leaves.

Last year when he was racking up good numbers in the midfield at Peel and we were ordinary, he couldn't even make it as an emergency. This year he has played in multiple positions and been low stat getter in all of them.

I have no idea why he is not rated, but he seemingly isn't.

Never seen Peel live in my life, just reading the tea leaves.

Last year when he was racking up good numbers in the midfield at Peel and we were ordinary, he couldn't even make it as an emergency. This year he has played in multiple positions and been low stat getter in all of them.

I have no idea why he is not rated, but he seemingly isn't.
Last year though he had injury setbacks didn't he? Fitness probably prevented him debuting. Not sure what has stopped him this year, lack of defensive work rate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

318f1add26a587e6233a623ec54825d1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back