Prediction Changes: Round 21 v Melbourne @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The entire list should be made to watch that poor buggar Pat Tiernan run the last lap of the 10,000 metres last night to show what someone who faced adversity, had one shot to make it on the big stage and is earning a hell of a lot less than some of these jokers put himself through to meet his goal and finish his race…
They wouldn’t though as they would be embarrassed…

Hopefully the club has put a room of mirrors in each players house for the next 14 days of quarantine so they can have a good look at themselves.. some unfortunately would still like what they see.

I can only imagine the gigantic erection Gary Lyon gets every time he thinks about the demolition job the Dees are going to perform on us.

Surely they have him on the comms somewhere to really stick it to us. Jordy Lewis too, I'm sure he'll enjoy it after starting the rot in the '18 prelim.

The entire list should be made to watch that poor buggar Pat Tiernan run the last lap of the 10,000 metres last night to show what someone who faced adversity, had one shot to make it on the big stage and is earning a hell of a lot less than some of these jokers put himself through to meet his goal and finish his race…
They wouldn’t though as they would be embarrassed…

Hopefully the club has put a room of mirrors in each players house for the next 14 days of quarantine so they can have a good look at themselves.. some unfortunately would still like what they see.
Wont matter unless Simpson drops some underperforming players. Otherwise it's in 1 ear out the other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why everyones on XONs case. His disposal was tidy and his chase down in the last quarter showed his effort was there. The senior guys sucked.

Well as long as players chase once a game we are doing well.

Out me.

In cleaning gutters, weeding garden, washing car, sex with wife on footy day.

I put my hand up to be dropped after round 4.

Doing some work at home and had to duck out to a couple of shops today that are only open Mon-Sat. Left home 1ish and didn't think twice about the footy being on at 2.10pm. Meanwhile I knew that the Boomers were on at 4.20pm and I wouldn't be missing that. Not even that I saw how badly we were going and bailed, just prioritised other things. Even when we've been bottom 4 fodder and/or I've been overseas I feel like I've made more effort to watch games.

As it happens I was pretty efficient with my errands and got home early in the second quarter. Watched that then sat around bemoaning the lack of other games on and waiting for the basketball. :tearsofjoy:

Anyway, ins and outs...

Who can we bring in? Witherden got 40 touches and uses the ball well by foot but isn't going to provide defensive intensity. Brander? Unless we are dropping Allen or Darling then we don't need another tall. Nelson? Foley? Rapidly running out of options.

Yea

h I know right? Guys plays WAFL and trains midfield yet gets put on a HFF in AFL, a position he doesn't play at all, and people wonder why he has no impact...
For a half, then blew up.

The more we make him blow up the more he’s got to realize he’s got to do a preseason. Why go easy on fat people?

besides was the best second ruck we’ve had all year. Why wouldn’t you even put him in there yesterday???

Out me.

In cleaning gutters, weeding garden, washing car, sex with wife on footy day.

IMO The sequence of your lists order of priority needs a little re write. 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back