Prediction Changes: Round 21 v Melbourne @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: HEdwards, XON
In: Barrass, Ryan

Gotta back the boys in.

I’d be keeping the two you’re dropping and play them in their positions.

Edwards and Barrass (if fit) or Gov not both at Edwards expense.

Both been sub-par all year.

Ryan needs to earn it again.

Looked like he wasn’t engaged in half of Crows(?) game and then reportedly did half-arsed warm up against Saints before doing hammy.

There is something amiss in the nest. Needs attention and retaining underperforming players isn’t the solution.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cue in the rack time. Hopefully we really scrutinize the season and look at where we are lacking. I think that quite a few of the players have either gone past their best or dont have what it takes. we need to make a few harsh decisions, as we are not competitive like this and need a fresh approach, both in players and staff.

- I wouldn't play Barrass and McGovern in the same team at the best of times let alone with Barrass returning off injury. Edwards stays thanks.

- Vardy in for Allen is bleeding obvious and its just ironic that dropping Vardy (and using Allen as makeshift ruck) has run full circle and what some of us warned all along (ie DONT PLAY ALLEN IN THE RUCK) has come to pass. Way to go!

- If we don't play Brander this week then I just about give up. The mismanagement of young payers is off the charts.

- Withereden with 40 possessions must play. Who goes out is irrelevant, pick anyone.

Ryan returns if fit - seeya later Petch

- I wouldn't play Barrass and McGovern in the same team at the best of times let alone with Barrass returning off injury. Edwards stays thanks.

- Vardy in for Allen is bleeding obvious and its just ironic that dropping Vardy (and using Allen as makeshift ruck) has run full circle and what some of us warned all along (ie DONT PLAY ALLEN IN THE RUCK) has come to pass.

- If we don't play Brander this week then I just about give up. The mismanagement of young payers is off the charts.

- Withereden with 40 possessions must play. Who goes out is irrelevant, pick anyone.

Ryan returns if fit - seeya later Petch
I'm pretty sure if Ryan is right, O'Neill will come out for him, not Petch.
They've been playing him as a pressure small forward a lot of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta pick a team to negate who we play now , we're not going well enough so a second ruck might come in but .....

In - Nelson , Barrass

Out - O'Neill , H Edwards

Out: Allen (injured), Rotham, Cole, O’Neill
In: Barrass, Witherden, Foley, Brander

Backs: Barrass, Edwards, Shep, Hurn, Witherden, Duggan, Foley
Mids/rucks: Kelly, Yeo, Sheed, Gaff, Redden, Brander, Naitanui, McGovern
Forwards: Kennedy, Darling, Waterman, Cripps, Petruccelle, Langdon, West (rotating into midfield)
Sub: Cole
Emergencies: Vardy, Nelson, O’Neill

Barrass into the backline, Gov to play ruck/forward backing up NicNat. Why the hell not. If he gets gassed switch him with Edwards.

Reward WAFL form, Witherden and Foley into the backline in place of Rotham and Cole who laid zero tackles between them (I’ve got a real thing about tackles this week).

Brander onto a wing where he’s played his best footy, Redden into the middle where he’s played his best footy. O’Neill gets squeezed out. West to play forward/mid, provide forward pressure and spell the midfielders.

Don’t risk Shuey. I assume Ryan won’t be back, he’s only missed one week with that hammy.

If we are considering playing Shuey because of an extra two day break, then this is pure stupidity considering his record coming back from injury this year. If he is not ready for Saturday he sure isn't ready for Monday.

Would rather give Gov the boot over Edwards, if it comes down to a choice between the two.
Out of Gov and Edwards I would keep in whoever is playing to their prescribed role. At the moment that would be Edwards I'd guess. But no doubt they'll keep Gov in and drop the new guy.

Rotham should be given a chance on the half back line and be allowed to run. I'd also like to see Johnson come in and be given a license. They will inject a lot of run into our game from the back half. Haven't had any of it since Jetta was shafted.

Waterman should be given a chance as the deep forward, he thrives in that role in the WAFL and it'd be interesting to see how he fares.

Just show a bit of creativity Simpson, really.

In: Witherden, Brander, Barrass, Winder
Out: Darling, Allen, Cole, O'Neill

Hurn Edwards Sheppard
Witherden Barrass Duggan
Gaff Yeo Brander
Petruccelle Waterman Langdon
McGovern Kennedy Cripps

Naitanui, Kelly, Redden

Rotham, West, Winder, Sheed

I'd rather give O'Neill some mid time but if we aren't going to play him as a mid then don't play him at all and give our last remaining small/mid forward a go in Winder.

Fatboy to be the second ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back