Prediction Changes round 21 vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting in a quick guess before 4.20

Out: Hurn (managed), Sheed (curse), Bazzo
In: Yeo (from sub), Clark, McGovern
Emergencies: Winder (sub), Rotham (flying), Bazzo, Foley (WAFL)

Straightforward swaps. Gov for Bazzo, Yeo into the 22 for Hurn, Clark for Sheed.

Cupboard’s starting to get bare again. That was a nice couple of weeks we had where we could play fringe guys in the WAFL.

5A603A0D-8EAA-4D5F-9324-CAF9147C9659.jpeg

Yeo for Sheed
Rotham for Bazzo
Gov for Hurn

Winder, Foley or Clark to sub (Doubt it will be Jamo)

Bazzo not playing WAFL either it seems. I’m thinking the year might have caught up with him and he just needs a spell

View attachment 1763624

Yeo for Sheed
Rotham for Bazzo
Gov for Hurn

Winder, Foley or Clark to sub (Doubt it will be Jamo)

Bazzo not playing WAFL either it seems. I’m thinking the year might have caught up with him and he just needs a spell

Foley’s played one game of footy since the bye and hasn’t played the last two weeks. Hopefully he wasn’t on the plane, he needs a run at WAFL level.

Fol - Williams O'Neil, Hewitt

Midfield depth shallow as a puddle

2E99FCB6-58B7-428F-85C3-1103E92FB132.jpeg

If you take that CBA attendance percentage as an indicator of where they sit in the pecking order, Hewett and O’Neill are the sixth and ninth string inside mids respectively.

Apart from Kelly who’s named in the centre, of the rest of the top nine we’re missing Sheed, Ginbey, Shuey, Culley and possibly Trew through injury and Yeo is playing backline to preserve him.

So we’re a fair way into the depth, yes.

I’m still excited to see Hewett and Chesser get some meaningful time on ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So all this talk about Shuey thinking he could play last week... he not only didn't play, but has failed to get up for this week as well?

Wasn't he apparently "cleared"?

I thought he said he was aiming to be back for the Derby. He was officially 2-3 weeks the Tuesday before the Roos game.

Cripps didn’t fly today because his partner his due to have her baby

Is flying over tomorrow unless nature intervenes

So we might be due another out yet which will cover one more square on the bingo card of unavailability

Cripps didn’t fly today because his partner his due to have her baby

Is flying over tomorrow unless nature intervenes

So we might be due another out yet which will cover one more square on the bingo card of unavailability

Have they said which emergencies flew?

Mitchell Woodcock
@Mitch_Woodcock
·
8s

West Coast young gun Elijah Hewett just spent time with staff concerned about his left knee. Has gone straight into the room and not signing autographs with the rest of his teammates. #AFL

michael-scott-no-happy-smile-ffq4koyk3e74z1i0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back