Prediction Changes round 21 vs Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure most of us have seen a lot of ACL injuries and then afterwards as they are getting off the ground. One of the big signs of a fully ruptured ACL is lack of stability in the knee even moving forwards with a slight swing in the leg. I didn't see that so looked more medial but i'm no doctor.

A lot of us are sure to remember when Woosha did his ACL and watched him run off the field you would remember he was running but his leg was all over the place. Here's hoping for the best, the biggest thing is he is young and whilst that is the after showing it didn't look bad or like Culley's where the front of the knee basically collapses. (tends to be much more serious)

The biggest thing with Elijah here if it is a potential ACL is you really hope doesn't affect his burst ability around stoppage. He is a smart footballer though and reads the play very well so even if it is a major ACL he will still have enough athleticism to be a very strong stoppage player just maybe not the burst player we've seen.

Looking at where he was pointing I agree it did look medial but also where he was pointing and now this really worries me is there there's potential low down hamstring tendon damage. I'm no doctor and with knees it's so hard to tell but I must be getting to the point where i've seen somewhere between 200-300 ACL injuries, s**t im getting that old maybe even more.

Really wish him all the best and hope it's just a minor medial strain.

(I take too long to type and didn't see the update, mind you being old and typing whilst on the way to the airport doesn't make for quick typing)

Probably not an ACL then.

Except…

I mean, for it to be an ACL, either the media team would have to be lying or the medical team would need to be incompetent and what are the odds of that!

I mean, for it to be an ACL, either the media team would have to be lying or the medical team would need to be incompetent and what are the odds of that!

Choose Which One GIF by G2 Esports

The PTSD acquired from our injury run the last few years is going to take a long time to go away

And I’m not just talking supporters but the club as well - it showed in the way we trained last preseason (limited contact work especially pre-Christmas)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being in the UK it's hard to keep on top of things. Seena lot to bazzo outs. Body management or he has been playing poorly?

Being in the UK it's hard to keep on top of things. Seena lot to bazzo outs. Body management or he has been playing poorly?
Bit of both.

A difficult year for him with his mother passing.

Should be playing as a third tall but because of all the injuries to the preferred kpd’s even H Edwards he’s been given some big roles like playing on Tex Walker which are beyond where his development is at.

I think he will be a good player in time but he has been given a break for his own good.

Bit of both.

A difficult year for him with his mother passing.

Should be playing as a third tall but because of all the injuries to the preferred kpd’s even H Edwards he’s been given some big roles like playing on Tex Walker which are beyond where his development is at.

I think he will be a good player in time but he has been given a break for his own good.
Thanks mate. He looked pretty handy in 2022 so hopefully just a phase. I had forgotten about his mum as well so that definitely will play a part in it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back