Prediction Changes: Round 21 Vs Bulldogs + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Acres if he wants out doesn’t bother me greatly. Should be offered 2 years. Our initial offer was apparently 1 year. He had a good patch just prior to his hamstring injury. Aside from that including start of year and since his return from injury and the previous years has been inconsistent with average bomb it long footskills.

Rather he be retained at 2 years but if our offer of 1 year has seen Colin Young shop him around for 3 years so be it.

Colin Young plays with fire.

Should be an early third round draft pick.

If he does stay he will be fighting out with Henry and NOD and Johnson.

Could not agree more. Henry NOD and Johnson give me tingles ... Blake not so much. Definitely shown he can be useful but its inconsistent.

Could not agree more. Henry NOD and Johnson give me tingles ... Blake not so much. Definitely shown he can be useful but its inconsistent.
Yep - I love a bit of The Disco hoofing it down the wing.

Has a knack of kicking goals from angles that would give Pythagoras a headache.

Do you ever stop complaining
Angry I Hate Everyone GIF

Bailey Banfield, Matthew Johnson, Liam Henry, Nathan Wilson

If Lobb is not a starter, then maybe they will use Johnson as a roaming forward. He is big enough.
If Lobb doesn't play and Johnson is used, Taberner has played ruck before.
But if Lobb was sore before flying then I am sure they would have taken Meek. So by my thinking, Lobb will play for sure.

It's always funny when Facebook/Twitter footy fans (JuSt KiCK iT!! TaBz is a SpuD@ no idea Longmanure) cross over to BF and find they actually have to engage in rational thinking and measured viewpoints.
Surprised No Way GIF by Laff
Lionel Ritchie What GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This might be said on what I have to say .

Matthew Taberner is 29 years old. Contracted until 2024.

If Lobb leaves, then there will be a massive reliance on Taberner for 2023-4 to play every game at full forward while Traecy and Amiss develops. Taberner is 29 years old. I seriously think he will play until he is 32 or 33 years old.

If he does that , then Traecy and Amiss will both have 3-4 years of experience and fully developed by then.

It's scarily similar with Freo being heavily reliant on Matty Pavlich as a full forward from 2012-16.
The Kuek-en will emerge next year

What on earth is this s**t mate? Ross is clearly the best coach we ever had lmao (JL will probably overtake him soon enough).
I completely agree. Most people have very short memories. When Ross took over his biggest strength was that he already had a record as a coach so players immediately bought into his game plan based on structure and players playing a very specific role.

I completely agree. Most people have very short memories. When Ross took over his biggest strength was that he already had a record as a coach so players immediately bought into his game plan based on structure and players playing a very specific role.
Lyon had a better team than JL with a few genuine stars.

The 61, was actually 95 against Geelong in round 20 and we won....
A game that delayed the sacking by one week.

It also was the cause of my only (?) infraction on BF for pointing out the inability to comprehend English to some numpty who complained because we had a beach session rather than training hard like Geelong would be doing. The worst was when we knocked them off, I couldn't even quote the post and gloat.

I wouldn't worry finding out. That poster got angry because someone pointed out they are always negative while then posting a response about people posting replies saying you can't say anything negative about Ross Lyon.

I wouldn't worry finding out. That poster got angry because someone pointed out they are always negative while then posting a response about people posting replies saying you can't say anything negative about Ross Lyon.

Are you still heading to the western derby?

Lol Ross Lyon was a s**t coach! One of the worst things to happen to the club. He inherited an ace team but was to greedy to serve his own selfish agenda. He won a Ferrari and never maintained it, just flogged it and didn't replace the parts JLo won a older VK Commodore but looked after it, serviced it, new tyres, new paint and wants to get it in showroom condition for all the Holden family to appreciate.

By the way JLo has coached just a third of the time Ross did at the club for the same Win %.
I disagree, but this is a discussion forum, so you're entitled to your opinion as much as anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back