Prediction Changes: Round 21 Vs Bulldogs + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Like most bulldogs games, I’m predicting this be a fast and relatively open game of footy.
Tight in the clinches with numbers around the ball but plenty of opportunity to pick off some interceptions and rebound (if we have the dare).

Could be one of those hair tearing games where the ball pings back-and-forth from 50m arc to arc.
If we’re efficient with our fwd entries a-la Collingwood last night, we’ll win this

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can we have the gameday thread now, so we can all catastrophise and be pessimistic some more? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Player interviews are usually boring cliche riddled crap but what Maynard said last night about the Pies success was spot on ENERGY and SPIRIT

It’s a bit cringy but we had it in spades earlier in the year and it has been slowly dropping off for a while now

We need to find it again if we want to get anywhere this year

Am I right in thinking that this match, a top four-deciding blockbuster, is a delayed telecast?! :flushed:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't blame 7

Fox specifically paid the AFL to introduce 3 games a year on a delay

Fox are trying to pay AFL to not require all Perth team games to be shown in Perth in the next deal, 7 is fighting that too
Okay, f*ck Fox then. I've paid for Kayo subscriptions before, and it's simply not worth the money for me, as I don't view enough neutral matches and have very little interest/not enough time to watch the other streamed sports.

Okay, f*ck Fox then. I've paid for Kayo subscriptions before, and it's simply not worth the money for me, as I don't view enough neutral matches and have very little interest/not enough time to watch the other streamed sports.

I enjoy the surfing and my daughter watches gymnastics

But yeah I get that.

I do enjoy fox commentary over channel 7. And the whole pause rewind and replay especially after a good win is nice

Lol Ross Lyon was a s**t coach! One of the worst things to happen to the club. He inherited an ace team but was to greedy to serve his own selfish agenda. He won a Ferrari and never maintained it, just flogged it and didn't replace the parts JLo won a older VK Commodore but looked after it, serviced it, new tyres, new paint and wants to get it in showroom condition for all the Holden family to appreciate.

By the way JLo has coached just a third of the time Ross did at the club for the same Win %.
Someone needs to teach this guy how percentages work.

An injured Tabs with Bailey as a back up...

the mueller report see GIF
Maybe we’re tanking?

Sturt and Meek probably rightfully telling his management to shop him around.

Lol Ross Lyon was a s**t coach! One of the worst things to happen to the club. He inherited an ace team but was to greedy to serve his own selfish agenda. He won a Ferrari and never maintained it, just flogged it and didn't replace the parts JLo won a older VK Commodore but looked after it, serviced it, new tyres, new paint and wants to get it in showroom condition for all the Holden family to appreciate.

By the way JLo has coached just a third of the time Ross did at the club for the same Win %.
Well here's my take on your post.

I have been a dockers supporter since late 2001-early 2002.

Is Ross Lyon a crap coach? Far from it. If you wanna know.

-He is the only coach to get us a finals win away from WA. Cats in Geelongistan and in the MCG

-only coach in our history to get us at least one finals win for 2 years in a row. 2012 and 2013

-the only time freo made finals for at least 2 years in a row from 2012-5

-only time Freo finished top of the ladder in 2015.

-only coach to get Freo top 4, get a finals win and made a preliminary final 2 times in 2013 and 2015

-only time Freo made a grand final in 2013.

Ross Lyon wasn't handed a great squad. It was solid but not excellent compared to hawks or cats in that era. Ross Lyon got the best out of a limited squad.

Also look what we achieved from 1995-2011: 3 times out of 17 years Freo made finals.

-2003 an Elim final loss

-2006 lost to crows in the qualifying final, won the semi vs the demons, lost the preliminary final vs the swans.

2010 beat the Hawks in an Elim final and got belted by cats at the MCG in the semi final.

6 finals between 1995-2011 isn't great. As I said, should of made finals each year from 2003-06 under coach Chris Connolly.

I also noticed some posters like benfica and it's only free real estate and other random dockers posters rocked up after 2016 just to bash Ross Lyon.

I also noticed some posters like benfica and it's only free real estate and other random dockers posters rocked up after 2016 just to bash Ross Lyon.
In fairness: Free real estate (and another recently banned account it seems.) was Clay and he was bagging Lyon long before then. He was consistent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back