Prediction Changes Round 21 vs Fremantle (The Western Derpy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All this talk about WCE club needing a complete overhaul, how about we start with the AFL admin, MRO and
the constantly changing rules of play?
Anyhoo, BBW is back in attack, maybe we can put up a decent fight.
Good time for another demolition derby, get a bunch of injuries and suspensions and limp to the finish line of the season, get some good draft picks.
Okay, maybe not...

Only change will be SPS in for Clark and XO to sub. Think Jones will come back via WAFL. Could be 10 in the WAFL this week.

The reasoning for the decision
F3AVAP8aMAAOsLI
They forgot to put that BBBBBBBW quickly calculated Redmond's weight before making contact, also he showed heaps of remorse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we all lay off judging people based on where they live, where they were born or what they look like?

I mean my god it's 2023!

It shouldn't matter if someone was born in Mandurah, or if they live in Victoria, or whether they are a demonic soul-less ginger, we should never judge people.

Can we all lay off judging people based on where they live, where they were born or what they look like?

I mean my god it's 2023!

It shouldn't matter if someone was born in Mandurah, or if they live in Victoria, or whether they are a demonic soul-less ginger, we should never judge people.
You were fine up until that last line.

Eat s**t.

Jesus Christ can somebody shove Fremantle under the bridge.

I have no idea why there is this media faux rivalry between us and Fremantle.

Fremantle have a rival stealing out their faces. GCS and norf.

Somebody needs to bookmark that comment. So people don't think we are trolling when we see that Fremantle think the derby is their Grand final

That comment is the single most embarrassing think I've ever read

******* hell, I just went to the Purples' board and on the current page for teams changes vs WCE there's bunch of people hailing Taberner as the hero to save the forward line and one knob wanting Brayshaw sent back to Peel.

Holy s**t, am I taking crazy pills???

If Jones is available and fit, would be good to see him used as sub if ready to go.

If SPS is fit, would like to see if he can finish up with a good run in the last 3 games. His availability has not been great since getting to the club and sits in that possibly delist pile. Had some awesome patches early in the season, but not sure if the rest of the season has been due to his inconsistency or just bad luck injuries.

Would rather use these games to find out more about guys who are gonna be there rather than XO, Clark, Trew etc who’s cards are probably already stamped and will be all be invisible anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

******* hell, I just went to the Purples' board and on the current page for teams changes vs WCE there's bunch of people hailing Taberner as the hero to save the forward line and one knob wanting Brayshaw sent back to Peel.

Holy s**t, am I taking crazy pills???
We've got them on here as well mate.
Don't forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back