Prediction Changes Round 21 vs Fremantle (The Western Derpy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep looking.
scared mean girls GIF

Ahh, that brings back memories of my days working in Israel for a few months. Shoveled sh*t from mounds as high as that to put in buckets stacked on top of each other, onto multiple tractor trailers joined together (try reversing with three swiveling opposite ways) to then throw on fruit trees for fertaliser. The heat and ammonia that would come out of a mound when the shovel sank through the thick crumbly crust to the moistness beneath in 40 something degree heat was pure joy. The stench would be baked into you by the end of the day.

From the team in round 3 we wont have 7 players (maybe sps and jones) that got close to Freo so it'll be a different game I think
Darcy and Chapman are the only 2 for Freo who played in round 4 that will be missing.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 135207.png

I think they still beat us but it'll be closer than round 3.

Seems like XON, SPS and JJ are in a fight for the last two spots in the 23, otherwise no changes.

I’ll say.

In: SPS, JJ (sub)
Out: XON, Clark (sub)
Emergencies: XON, Clark, Jamieson

WAFL: The three emergencies (since it’s the day after the AFL game, no need to hold anyone out) plus Foley, Winder, Bazzo (if fit), Trew (ditto), Barnett, Baker and Dewar.

10 in the WAFL would be nice, but won’t happen because there’s no doubt injuries we haven’t been told about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rotham to play 2nd ruck ahead of Jack Williams is curious. Thought Jack had been pretty good in that role

Leaves us short down back and up forward especially with Maric also suffering this weeks case of Partingtons

O’Neill lucky to retain his spot- I’d have omitted him and kept Williams

Foley the most logical to sub after Clark got barely any game time last week and could do with an extended run in the WAFL

Strongest side we’ve had all year. Genuine chance in this one given what we saw against them earlier in the year. Not expecting Reid to be on our list next year given how hard we seem to be going to get a win

I'm actually surprised Maric lasted as long as he has without some injury.
Going from Ammos to AFL and hasn't missed a beat, kid has done amazing off no pre-season.

Definitely light in the FWD and Middle.
Outside of Gov we dont have any talls down there either.
If Freo can't beat us now they have no damn hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back