Preview Changes: Round 21 Vs St Kilda + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Holy crap what a great win ! Where has this team been in the last couple months ? I am absolutely lost for words, I cant believe what I've just seen ! Carter looks like the real deal would be happy to see him play every game, changes gonna be hard this week so I am gonna leave it you guys down below.

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Crowden and Banfield haven't always made the most of their opportunity (so far) and they are still kids in AFL terms, so a bit of flakiness is par for the course.

But they played a big game today, were relentless and astonishingly composed. In general, I think pretty highly of our young recruits, they could really do with another preseason under their belts - but they put in a touch of class today, whereas to date we have had their enthusiasm. Well done those men.

As for Carter, that was one hell of a debut. I look forward to watching him pull on the purple jumper for us for the next decade, it will be special.

332docker

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Western Force
Out - Sandi Shultz
In - Lobb Wilson

Rough changes - but quality in

Edit - don’t travel sandi
I don't want to see Wilson back until he is 100%

I think Sandi can play the whole year,particularly last games away are melb and adel. If he is fit,play him and let Lobb get right, maybe he comes back later if we keep winning

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah today was bold but could we really keep succeeding with the mosquito fleet?

6 Tackles and 2 goals for Cam, apparently he worked further up the ground as well so I'd bring him in for Schulz.

Obviously if Wilson or Lobb are fit they come in.

Frigate

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
That was a great win. I will admit that I thought Crowden was a dud and a delist prospect. What I saw today was something else. Strong core, well balanced, tough and hard at it, and...he was fast! Where has this players been all year?

Good to hear Cam had a decent hit out. Not sure if we will see him again this year, but if he gets his defensive game in order then maybe. It is such a shame because he is so talented, but just seems to be so easily rattled, and when things don't go his way - he seems to be stuck in an escape room without any clues how to get out. Give us a few weeks of confident Cam please!

I concur that Lobb and Wilson are the ins if available. Cerra seemed to have his best game in some time.

What about Ethan Hughes though - huge performance from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
No Ins. Wilson can have the travel off. No point bringing him underdone again. The defence can hold.

Schulz was fine. He was lively and did some things.
Cam would need to bring his relentless pressure. Which I can’t see happening. He would be a negative once the ball is turned over. Doesn’t provide enough defensively

Maybe a debut for Sturt? 17 touches with 5 marks today.
We really should blood this kid and see how he handles the pace before the end of the year.
I'm looking forward to a Sturt debut as much as anyone (except may Joao) but I think he's just not physically there. Just not enough of a tank or size on him, which, given his concussions already, means he's likely close to no chance.

Reckon he'll give round 1 a good shot next year though, just desperately needs pre-seasons

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah today was bold but could we really keep succeeding with the mosquito fleet?

6 Tackles and 2 goals for Cam, apparently he worked further up the ground as well so I'd bring him in for Schulz.

Obviously if Wilson or Lobb are fit they come in.
It worked yesterday because of the rain and Geelong having a lot of intercept players.

Under the roof is another thing.

Bring in Lobb as Cam doesn’t help with contested marks.

Cam needs to go away and lose weight and increase speed.

He’s need to transform from third tall into a high forward.

I would bring in Lobb and Wilson if fit but who goes out?

Banfield and Schultz our for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back