Preview Changes: Round 21 Vs St Kilda + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That game could become kinda irrelevant to our final 8 chances anyway depending on how the next 2 rounds go....
we could still finish 8th dropping that game if any of Adelaide, Bullies, Essendon and Port drop games....which looking at the draw is quite possible.
What an exciting season end :)
We must win this week!....Although we could still drop one game, provided the above teams do too......Cant drop 2...better to win all 3!!
I will be watching a lot of games closely over the next 3 weeks!!!!....Will be doing quite a bit of cheering for Sydney, North, Collingwood....and even WC this weekend :)
Yep. We could still make finals with only 2 wins. But a few results would have to go our way. Even with 3 wins we're still relying on a few other results.

However, I could quite easily see us not winning another game. Our injury list is quite significant (7 Best 22 players) and the unexpected scalp on the weekend has probably provided some breathing room for the players/club. Backs not quite up against the wall now, will they still have the same killer mentality?

Our midfield is full strength and Sandi/Darcy should win the ruck battle. Can our backline hold up against the Saints and can our make shift forwardline generate enough goals?

Yep. We could still make finals with only 2 wins. But a few results would have to go our way. Even with 3 wins we're still relying on a few other results.

However, I could quite easily see us not winning another game. Our injury list is quite significant (7 Best 22 players) and the unexpected scalp on the weekend has probably provided some breathing room for the players/club. Backs not quite up against the wall now, will they still have the same killer mentality?

Our midfield is full strength and Sandi/Darcy should win the ruck battle. Can our backline hold up against the Saints and can our make shift forwardline generate enough goals?
We would win all 3 games if we apply pressure like last week. It's pretty much going to come down to that.

What is up with Ross? Seriously

Before Geelong game we looked like we were out of finals contention. So we brought in all the kids and boom!!!

Now we are back in finals contention. He brings back all the spuds!!! Ballas and Colyer????

I give up. If they get selected ahead of Crowded, Carter, Schulz or Banfield I will rage!!!!!

Cam in I think is good.

Oh lord. Ballas and Colyer. Please just be emergencies.

What’s wrong with just one or two changes. If none. Don’t change a winning team.
In before predictable Ross bringing in McCarthy for Banfield And/or Schulz for Colyer/Ballas. The melts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colyer and McCarthy deserve to be on extended bench due to performance for Peel. Would’ve been nice to see Dixon and Sturt too just for false hope.

My mate went to the Peel game instead of the Geelong win due to our shared prediction of a 130 point thumping.

Colyer played a game not too dissimilar to BHill, as a link up player moving all the way from the defensive 50 to the forward line. Cam also lead up the ground more to provide forward delivery.

That's the role they'd need to play if they're selected, although it will just be McCarthy in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back