Prediction Changes: Round 22 Vs West Coast + pre-match discussion (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

SA wasa pretty cool fella I thought, liked a robust discussion - posters just got the shits on when he didn’t agree with a POV.
He had his opinions and like it or not he argued them until he got a rise….funny bugger I thought.
If Viv Mitchie believed in himself as much as SA did he would've become a 300 game brownlow medallist.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bushie was rolled gold (total sociopath though).
Silent alarm was a likes chasing squib.
And Memories created the all time best thread.
The site is worse without the insight they provided into the human soul.

Surely all weather forecasting on the net is just a reinterpretation of BOM data. Probably a direct copy in many cases.
Although some use some BOM data, many use their own modelling based on multiple sources, often overseas sources.
I check the weather a lot. I can say that the Elders predictions are usually a lot closer than BOM. For example, the BOM will often say "40% chance of 1-5mm", Elders will predict 90% chance of 10-20...and we get 15 :)

Although some use some BOM data, many use their own modelling based on multiple sources, often overseas sources.
I check the weather a lot. I can say that the Elders predictions are usually a lot closer than BOM. For example, the BOM will often say "40% chance of 1-5mm", Elders will predict 90% chance of 10-20...and we get 15 :)
BOM data coverage would a order of magnitude more granular for Australia than overseas sources could provide and private local data collection and forecasting is non existent for the good reason that it's a waste of time (weather forecasting is a natural monopoly and only crazy American libertarians would argue otherwise)

Google tells me Elders forecast comes from weather zone which in turn gets its stuff for Australia from the.. BOM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back