Prediction Changes: Round 22 Vs West Coast + pre-match discussion (DERBY TIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

Switta in.
Just going as Darcy lone ruck? Because thatā€™s too small.
Schulz, Walters, Switta,

Banfield or Treacy in wouldā€™ve been nice.
Darcy is up against a cooked NicFat and Dixon chopping out. He'll be fine.

Their forward line is abysmal.
Dixon, Waterman and Darling.

If they beat us I am going to need to set the rest of the weekend aside with my popcorn to go through the autopsy thread

I am touching wood while I say it, but it would be very dockery to lose this game haha

But we wonā€™t

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like this team has been selected so next week we can just drop Tucker for Fyfe. And then that will be the 22 for finals (I think Taberner's season is cooked). Injuries permitting.
I reckon that was 100% part of the discussion. Not sure if Tabs season is cooked by they might prefer the Lobb/Fyfe/Logue tall combo anyway

Crapping myself. I really don't want eagles to get the number 1 drafty
Why? Each spoon is one less flag we have to get to over take them & Pick 1 is rarely the best player so we get to laugh at them for choosing the dud.

Anyone know a cheap wooden spoon supplier? I think I will be make a trip to the post office in a few weeks for all my eagle friends.

Gonna need Tabs with Lobb to play against the top echelon defences, otherwise we ain't staying around very long
Flags have been won with only 1 decent key forward which will need to be Lobb. Logue will be the contest maker, the rest is the mosquito fleet staying quick and unpredictable.

Why? Each spoon is one less flag we have to get to over take them & Pick 1 is rarely the best player so we get to laugh at them for choosing the dud.

Anyone know a cheap wooden spoon supplier? I think I will be make a trip to the post office in a few weeks for all my eagle friends.
While the first triple spoon in AFL history would be quite delicious, don't want Jackson to PSD to be a threat during trade week.

While the first triple spoon in AFL history would be quite delicious, don't want Jackson to PSD to be a threat during trade week.

Would that work in our favour though? Accept what we are offering or heā€™ll go to the Eagles for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back