Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

A11dAtP0w3R

Straight Sets Methodology
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Ironically Jordon probably played his best game for the season against Brisbane last time. 2 goals IIRC.

As much s**t as ive given JJ over the past two years, gee I feel sorry for the bloke, hopefully Hunt slips up soon like we all know he will and he gets back in the side.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Ironically Jordon probably played his best game for the season against Brisbane last time. 2 goals IIRC.

As much s**t as ive given JJ over the past two years, gee I feel sorry for the bloke, hopefully Hunt slips up soon like we all know he will and he gets back in the side.
Yeah doing the s**t slog over the season to then be moved out for someone who doesn't deserve it more.

mrmonkey

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jordon is a nice footballer but his complete inability to do anything but waste 15 seconds then bomb it down the line isn’t going to see him have a long career. Needs to be a bit more adventurous with his disposal.
Not sure Sparrow has been much better recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

If Hunt goes down is it JJ in to the wing and Brayshaw back, or would Bowey come in and we see the streak reborn?

A11dAtP0w3R

Straight Sets Methodology
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
If Hunt goes down is it JJ in to the wing and Brayshaw back, or would Bowey come in and we see the streak reborn?

Id say it will be Brayshaw back

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
At least Jordon—as vanilla as he is—gets the ball. Sparrow's had 19 disposals and four tackles in total from his last two games despite ample midfield time.
Yeah but I don't think disposal numbers as a HFF for us reflects anything. Both waste their disposals atm. Jordans tough and runs hard but he needs to be more than that. He is like a Bartram, Godfrey, Matt Jones type in a way better team.

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
All this talk of JJ being a crap kick makes me wonder. Can we retrain Bowey to be a winger? He's too good to be out of this side imo.

Remove this Banner Ad