stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Joel Smith as an emergency

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Ironically Jordon probably played his best game for the season against Brisbane last time. 2 goals IIRC.

As much s**t as ive given JJ over the past two years, gee I feel sorry for the bloke, hopefully Hunt slips up soon like we all know he will and he gets back in the side.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Ironically Jordon probably played his best game for the season against Brisbane last time. 2 goals IIRC.

As much s**t as ive given JJ over the past two years, gee I feel sorry for the bloke, hopefully Hunt slips up soon like we all know he will and he gets back in the side.
Yeah doing the s**t slog over the season to then be moved out for someone who doesn't deserve it more.

Not sure Sparrow has been much better recently.
At least Jordon—as vanilla as he is—gets the ball. Sparrow's had 19 disposals and four tackles in total from his last two games despite ample midfield time.

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

If Hunt goes down is it JJ in to the wing and Brayshaw back, or would Bowey come in and we see the streak reborn?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
At least Jordon—as vanilla as he is—gets the ball. Sparrow's had 19 disposals and four tackles in total from his last two games despite ample midfield time.
Yeah but I don't think disposal numbers as a HFF for us reflects anything. Both waste their disposals atm. Jordans tough and runs hard but he needs to be more than that. He is like a Bartram, Godfrey, Matt Jones type in a way better team.

Back