Preview Changes: Round 23 v West Coast - Walker and Talia OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Charlie Cameron
In: Anyone.

Absolutely sick of Cameron's disgusting efforts. Goes missing, and when he pops up, and absolute panic merchant in front of goal. Get out, and don't come back.

Atkins can get ****ed too. Horrible under pressure and in clutch moments.

I mean players like Charlie Cameron and Rory Atkins could legitimately cost us the grand final. I'd give Atkins a pass, but I'd be driving Cameron up to Brisbane right now. Get whatever pick we can get.
Pyke just making it sound like he is a required player for when we ask for an early second rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean players like Charlie Cameron and Rory Atkins could legitimately cost us the grand final. I'd give Atkins a pass, but I'd be driving Cameron up to Brisbane right now. Get whatever pick we can get.

Cameron is clearly in another galaxy right now and a liability, needs to be dropped. Lazy as tonight and body language is terrible.

Atkins, well I'd replace him with my grandmother.

Lever and Cameron can piss off. Don't want to see either of the undeserving ****s wear the tricolours again.

Atkins has had a good few games at least, Cameron has done nothing since r8.

I'm sick of people making excuses for him, if his mindset isn't right he gets dropped.

Other than him it's hard to say, but Talia MUST NOT play. Bring Harto back in for a week. We have to stop being so pigheaded at selection

Atkins had four opportunities to give off then got done for running too far. Spent too much time looking for the perfect decision. Just give it off son. That short kick into our forward fifty in the last was an absolute momentum killer. He's treading a fine line, Cameron's head is shot. Club has tried to protect him about the leaving rumours but he can't handle it. Time for Menzel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back