Preview Changes: Round 23 v West Coast - Walker and Talia OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 11, 2007
Rebuilding
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Kochie's 2nd fave team
Ok guys, I know we've had our differences. We might have knocked you out of a few finals, ruined a few top four finishes, and generally been a thorn in your side. Let's put all that behind us though.

The important thing is- **** Melbourne. The second important thing is that if we play Port at AO in a final, we'll knock them out, guaranteed*.

So just rest Sloane as well, sit back nice and comfy in that top 2 spot and don't think too hard about it. Please.

*guarantee void in Tennessee
If we let you in :p...
...play those ferals, 119 them and all will be forgiven. :hearts:

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Yes, I was pretty annoyed to think he'd been dropped, but found it understandable when someone said it was for personal reasons. But if he's travelling that doesn't make sense. A bizarre omission, imho.
Shoulder niggle.

BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
Ok guys, I know we've had our differences. We might have knocked you out of a few finals, ruined a few top four finishes, and generally been a thorn in your side. Let's put all that behind us though.

The important thing is- **** Melbourne. The second important thing is that if we play Port at AO in a final, we'll knock them out, guaranteed*.

So just rest Sloane as well, sit back nice and comfy in that top 2 spot and don't think too hard about it. Please.

In our Face Off thread for this week there was an attachment that revisited our night in the west when we played you guys in our first game after Walshy's death. Brought a tear to my eye again. If I could make it happen I would make sure we handed you guys the win especially after the way your club and all your supporters showed their respect for our boys.

I'm barracking for the Crows until tomorrow night.
Come on Adelaide, do it for the Dees, do it for Bernie and do it for the man in my avatar. Goody deserves to coach finals.

Please win.

I'm barracking for the Crows until tomorrow night.
Come on Adelaide, do it for the Dees, do it for Bernie and do it for the man in my avatar. Goody deserves to coach finals.

200.webp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back