Prediction Changes: Round 23 Vs GWS + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge game we win 100% in top 4 with both Brisbane and Melbourne playing against each other one will likely drop out of top 4

I'm worried about this game, just about every player on GWS list shared a post about Deboers retirement, and a s**t tonne of past players, can't dismiss how popular of a person he is over there, they could come out fired up ala us in Pav's last game vs the dogs.

Surely Switta hasn’t hurt himself again?
really liked his game
Switta kept grabbing his back in the 4th quarter, did they bring it up on the broadcast?

Has me very worried tbh

Last game he played he did the same thing, jabbed it up and went out there but was grabbing his back, we know what happened from there, missed like 7 weeks

Switta kept grabbing his back in the 4th quarter, did they bring it up on the broadcast?

Has me very worried tbh

Last game he played he did the same thing, jabbed it up and went out there but was grabbing his back, we know what happened from there, missed like 7 weeks
Didn’t look good. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out. Probably pushed too early.
Sucks for him.

Lobb battled today but needs the fortnight off.
Relying on fyfe to keep goals is like relying on me catching fish for dinner..it's not a bett you would take willingly.. 😅
Meek and sturt need a crack before finals are on us..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge game we win 100% in top 4 with both Brisbane and Melbourne playing against each other one will likely drop out of top 4

We also need Collingwood to beat Sydney tomorrow or Carlton to beat Collingwood next week.

Carlton let us down tonight, we wanted them to win.

Lobb got flogged by a better player on a wet night while playing injured. I am shocked to be sitting here.

I hope he is ok for the next few weeks or we are done.

Yeah honestly all the Lobb bashing is ridiculous! It was literally 3 on 1 all night in wet/windy horrible conditions, and to top it off we kept kicking it on his head all night. The guy also got injured twice during the game and chose to stay on if he went off it would have been Logue with a 3 on 1. But yeah let’s bag lobb.

If we win next week and Collingwood win today v Swans, we get 4th spot. Thats the easiest path to 4th. (Baring a melb v brizzie draw)
The other path is Collingwood losing their last 2 and us winning. Or, Swans winning today and then losing next week to the Saints.
We can theoretically finish 3rd if Carlton beat collingwood, swans lose to the saints but beat collingwood today.....
I prefer the first option :)
The lowest I think we can finish is 6th.

I think Lobb will get up.....

Last edited:
Could Sturt and Amiss do a Bradbury for this game and possibly the finals?

(I’d imagine 2 week break for both tabs and Lobb would help them be ready for finals if both don’t play this week)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Sturt should be considered. His leading patterns look good, kicked goals 2 weeks back and was unlucky not to finish with 3 yesterday. Go with Sturt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back