WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Yep, sadly I think we'll lose this game. Perhaps it's the away-from-home element, or, more likely, it's the fact that after 26 years of supporting this team with unwavering belief, only to be afforded little to no success, I have zero confidence in my team.

freo1997

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
munster
AFL Club
Fremantle
*Mundy Expectations rd 3*

Happy to be proven wrong, but in the last few years every week after a big game he has a dud one. You cant expect that output this week too.

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Why is everyone leaving Frederick out of the forward line? He isn't suddenly going to start playing wing because you all want him to; he is being played as a forward and based upon last game one of our most useful ones atm.

thats where he started his footy and he looks like he can build into an ideal wingman who can run all day.
We have two of those currently on the team.
Acres and Giro. Both can’t kick
Freddy can

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
thats where he started his footy and he looks like he can build into an ideal wingman who can run all day.
We have two of those currently on the team.
Acres and Giro. Both can’t kick
Freddy can

Next season for Freddy on the wing I reckon. Doesn’t mean he can’t play there a bit this season but I’m talking full games playing there.

Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Next season for Freddy on the wing I reckon. Doesn’t mean he can’t play there a bit this season but I’m talking full games playing there.

Stef Giro and Blake Acres

honestly
Treacy for Fyfe
Walters takes Freddy’s spot and can rotate with him
Giro or Acres GTFO

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
I’m out of town with no access to pay tv, and Mr Stokes is being a prig, so I’ll be out paddle boarding whilst this game is on. They probably play better when I’m not watching them !!!.

Tune in for the replay (taped).

If Freo play the Freo game plan, instead of trying to do whatever the Blues’s want, they’ll do well. Mundy to be BOG, ....... again.

PurpleDaze

Debutant
Jul 11, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
as much as i wanna see treacy out there. sturts got more of a claim to a spot. lobbs looking good in his recover so he will probably be back. his just gonna have to wait and play some good WAFL to make it hard to say no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
as much as i wanna see treacy out there. sturts got more of a claim to a spot. lobbs looking good in his recover so he will probably be back. his just gonna have to wait and play some good WAFL to make it hard to say no.
Assuming Treacy is ready, my ideal forward line would have Taberner, Lobb and Treacy as the talls, which would make any match up on Sturt even more difficult.

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Assuming Treacy is ready, my ideal forward line would have Taberner, Lobb and Treacy as the talls, which would make any match up on Sturt even more difficult.
The 3 pop up talls for west coast seem to be a good combination
Leaves space for 2 good Pressure crumbers and a mobile Sturt

I also see Future Freddy on the wing
Boy can run , give him space

Heart Of Purple

All Australian
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
The 3 pop up talls for west coast seem to be a good combination
Leaves space for 2 good Pressure crumbers and a mobile Sturt

I also see Future Freddy on the wing
Boy can run , give him space

Thing with West Coast is Darling Kennedy and Allen all put great pressure on for big guys. They’re probably all better defensively than Walters, yet alone Tabs & Lobb

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thing with West Coast is Darling Kennedy and Allen all put great pressure on for big guys. They’re probably all better defensively than Walters, yet alone Tabs & Lobb

They’re quality! The comparisons to our players, just because they’re tall is laughable. Kennedy, Darling and Allen are footballers and extremely athletic and mobile. But overall, they’re class players hence going early in the draft. None of them fell through to the rookie draft.

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
[/QUOTE]

So important

Does anyone else think Charlie Dixon is the least defensive forward in the AFL ?

Don't know if he's 100% but watching last night if he didn't get first possession there was no second effort , just walked along beside the play .

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

They’re quality! The comparisons to our players, just because they’re tall is laughable. Kennedy, Darling and Allen are footballers and extremely athletic and mobile. But overall, they’re class players hence going early in the draft. None of them fell through to the rookie draft.
Get a room.

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Pre game

Attachments

• CFA26073-AC11-4634-B024-922F787949AB.png
    CFA26073-AC11-4634-B024-922F787949AB.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 107

Sully90

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Carlton to go all out in the first quarter and be leading by 2-3 goals at quarter time. Freo eventual winners by 60.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back