Preview Changes: Round 4 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if mentioned yet but heard Campo say Crouches 40 touches were in 60mins.

That makes it an even more impressive comeback but also means his time was highly managed. I thought he would play 1 more and return against GC which would work against softer opposition. If he only played 60mins though cant see him coming back next week. Following week at best but it could even be longer (step up minutes this week then 2 full games before returning to AFL intensity)

The one change was predictable.

In a good way.

Nice to see the Gooch as emergency...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Poholke last week Gallucci this. A nice 'keep doing what you are doing message'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if mentioned yet but heard Campo say Crouches 40 touches were in 60mins.

That makes it an even more impressive comeback but also means his time was highly managed. I thought he would play 1 more and return against GC which would work against softer opposition. If he only played 60mins though cant see him coming back next week. Following week at best but it could even be longer (step up minutes this week then 2 full games before returning to AFL intensity)

40 disposals in 60 minutes has to be close to a record. That's insane.

40 disposals in 60 minutes has to be close to a record. That's insane.

It goes to show when a seriously good quality player goes in the SANFL he can tear it up, which is why Menzel, Wigg, Beech and the likes are playing well there aren't destroying it like Crouch did, it clearly shows the class difference and where and why they are rated where they are

It goes to show when a seriously good quality player goes in the SANFL he can tear it up, which is why Menzel, Wigg, Beech and the likes are playing well there aren't destroying it like Crouch did, it clearly shows the class difference and where and why they are rated where they are

Except you have players who always play better at AFL than in SANFL. Charlie Cameron is one, Ricciuto was another. Hell our club had a lot of them. I suspect Menzel might be another one.

Except you have players who always play better at AFL than in SANFL. Charlie Cameron is one, Ricciuto was another. Hell our club had a lot of them. I suspect Menzel might be another one.
I suspect if charlie were to play SANFL now he would play it at another level since he now has genuine ball winning ability he didnt have 12-24 months ago. Dont want to see it happen but if he found himself there I reckon he would have his highest ever possession game

Lower levels are easier to rack up numbers if you are an inside player, harder if you are outside because the ball doesn't get delivered to you as neatly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back