Prediction Changes: Round 4 Vs Adelaide Crows + prematch discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Secret Garden Not Today GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Switta will have less cba’s this week. He will have to play Freddy’s spot.

Banners is just a a robotic medium tall who’s only strength is a checkside shot at goal. Shultz/Walters are heart and soul players but lack speed.

Onus is on Switta now. Sturt had to come in.

This is the thing and I want to make it clear. I don't hate Banfield the person or Banfield the selfish player - I just hate the ******* process that he's rewarded from.

Banfield has always been a professional checkbox ticker for the MC and is perennial validator to JLos' weak mindset and this gets him picked over an untried Sturt after clearly needing to be dropped the week before? Just tiring and safe predictable bullshit.
This x 100. You are looking at a player that was dropped due to poor form a week ago, but comes straight back in a week later without kicking a ball at peel. He has done a sum total of nothing to win his spot back.
Everyone said 2 weeks ago “you can’t bring Josh Treacy in after a poor performance getting dropped, where he didn’t produce a good performance at peel to prove he deserves to come back in”

But with Banfield it’s different rules.

JL said about Brodie this week:
“He’s got some things he needs to work on to get his best form back” or something along those lines.

Banfield comes straight back in without working on anything.

This x 100. You are looking at a player that was dropped due to poor form a week ago, but comes straight back in a week later without kicking a ball at peel. He has done a sum total of nothing to win his spot back.
Everyone said 2 weeks ago “you can’t bring Josh Treacy in after a poor performance getting dropped, where he didn’t produce a good performance at peel to prove he deserves to come back in”

“He’s got some things he needs to work on to get his best form back” or something along those lines.

Maybe he did enough at training?

Who knows.

I'm baffled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of y'all should be ashamed the way you are speaking about Bailey. I agree Sturt should have played but its the match committee's decision, not Baileys. He gives his all every match he plays and turned down contracts from other clubs despite knowing he isn't guaranteed a b22 spot. I wonder how many of you are as selfless or loyal as he is. As long as a player wears our colour, don't abuse them behind your keyboard.

Now let's get back to the memes.

Some of y'all should be ashamed the way you are speaking about Bailey. I agree Sturt should have played but its the match committee's decision, not Baileys. He gives his all every match he plays and turned down contracts from other clubs despite knowing he isn't guaranteed a b22 spot. I wonder how many of you are as selfless or loyal as he is. As long as a player wears our colour, don't abuse them behind your keyboard.

Now let's get back to the memes.
I think most of us talking about the match committee, not players.

I’d have Brodie up fwd long before Banfield, if he’s got is A into G and he’s switched on, all of a sudden you have a few options if things aren’t going right in the middle…. worse case you get a similar output to Banfield.

I’d have Brodie up fwd long before Banfield, if he’s got is A into G and he’s switched on, all of a sudden you have a few options if things aren’t going right in the middle…. worse case you get a similar output to Banfield.
Are you sure? Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back