Prediction Changes: Round 5 Vs Gold Coast Suns + Pre-match discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont mind the changes. Gives us a bit more run.
Still need to up the ante on the contested possession, so hopefully the guys step up.
Brodie will be a decent sub.
Gotta love the club though...Bell: "Henry has been super for us, working so hard and has taken on board the advice"...."But nah not this week mate"...Talk about trying to soften the blow ha ha

What do we think of Draper?

Gotta be honest, I've never seen him play.
I saw him playing forward in the colts final and he did some really good things after a long layoff due to injury. I noticed him before I even knew he was our Draper. He didn't do much but what he did looked pretty good.

What do we think of Draper?

Gotta be honest, I've never seen him play.
Only saw him in the NGA when my lad was playing alongside him. I always thought he was the most likely out of his NGA group to make the big time. Surprised he's already named an emergency though.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brodie will (should) be sub. Small ground, lots of stoppages, the likes of MJ will tire so bringing Brodie on in the 3rd will be nice. Just hope our mids can hold their own against Rowell, Anderson, Miller etc. on a ground that is very conducive to stoppages.

Bailey Banfield reading the four changes in the team sheet and realising he's not one of them:

homelander-based.gif

Our boy's safe as houses serial_thrilla!!!!!

Pick 45 or whatever it was is a high pick for a mature ager.

Emmett may have started slowly due to an injury interrupted pre season but make mistake the club rates him given where they drafted him
A 21 year old Hayden Ballantyne was taken at pick 21 back in 2008

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back