Prediction Changes: Round 5 Vs Gold Coast Suns + Pre-match discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with others in that I don’t think he’ll ever be a number 1 KPF. Doesn’t have the point of difference in speed, marking or agility. I think he’ll have a career as either a fwd/ruck, defender, or, if his tank is actually really really good, some kind of mid.

We still need someone to partner with Amiss
I don't think we can make a judgement unless he is given a proper chance at the top level. KPFs don't kick bags at Peel so you are never going to see the best from him there.

I think we win this one I have no logical reason why, just a feeling....'new' kit, Wagner debut; return of King Sturt; pressure to perform...

shake ups sometimes galvanise the teams in the moment even if it's not linear from that point onwards. Probably then lose to the Bullies at home (although Len Hall tribute games are usually OUR game!). It just feels like that kind of a season already.....

I agree with others in that I don’t think he’ll ever be a number 1 KPF. Doesn’t have the point of difference in speed, marking or agility. I think he’ll have a career as either a fwd/ruck, defender, or, if his tank is actually really really good, some kind of mid.

We still need someone to partner with Amiss

Is Taylor Walker quick? I always thought Treacy would be this type of player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with this. I think forward ruck is his go at the moment. With all the zoning you need more tricks than a Dunstall lead and mark.

Amiss has shown that ability whilst also having plenty of tricks to out body much bigger opponents. Also can work the ground ball.

Treacy could be worth a shot at CHB at some stage.

I know you want Naughton - personally I see that as a pipe dream but I was wrong on Jackson. But what I wasn’t wrong on was the massive trade price. I think from what Naughton has projected he will cost more than LJ and possibly more than Cameron to Geelong.

That scares me beyond belief.

Take the lower cost more mobile option in Georgiades who can work in well with Amiss and LJ/Treacy.
Having seen big Treacy a lot at Peel i think you are on the money to suggest we try him in the back line His best quarter last week was the fourth when he took a couple of strong marks on the HB line and also he is a very good tackler and long kick
Alex P is never far away from an injury and Josh with his size can play on the big forwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we win this one I have no logical reason why, just a feeling....'new' kit, Wagner debut; return of King Sturt; pressure to perform...

shake ups sometimes galvanise the teams in the moment even if it's not linear from that point onwards. Probably then lose to the Bullies at home (although Len Hall tribute games are usually OUR game!). It just feels like that kind of a season already.....
It’s times like these that you look for absolutely any kind of positive sign in the universe. I found this, big win for Sturt at Norwood, so obviously Sammy is going to have a day out.

IMG_0210.jpeg

It’s times like these that you look for absolutely any kind of positive sign in the universe. I found this, big win for Sturt at Norwood, so obviously Sammy is going to have a day out.

View attachment 1659943
Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Thats Nice GIF

DeLonzo Marks must be related to Groucho. No late outs.
ah, Twitter. The place where tosspots gurn at their puerile trolling, drooling at their own self-absorbed sad existence 'cos their mum never let them out the basement to see proper daylight or have girlfriends. Pathetic, should rename that cesspit of a place Twatter, because it's full of them...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back