Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs Bulldogs + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still ******* angry about Perth of all clubs doing that, it was a complete hatchet job on a 19 year old kid by 47 when Bennell was killing them. I am definitely impressed by the head on his shoulders just shaking it off and not letting it get to him. I'm hoping Ras finally isnt tagged this week and I can watch and judge him and Worner (if he's playing) fairly because I do not rate Worner's kicking in the slightest
It won’t do Neil any harm at all in the long run.
There’s a vacancy in our team for a nasty hard man so He should be well capable of putting his hand up for that role.

If Erasmus’s kicking is as bad as the mail suggests, how was he ever rated by the industry as a high draft pick?

And why did we pick him at #10? You can a kid who has decent skills and can play pretty early with a #10

If Erasmus’s kicking is as bad as the mail suggests, how was he ever rated by the industry as a high draft pick?

And why did we pick him at #10? You can a kid who has decent skills and can play pretty early with a #10

He is a beast of a ball winner who can play forward with exceptional agility and running capacity. He will fill out and be like Patrick Cripps, except he can run from the start.

Wanganeen milera went the next pick I think.
No one had really stood out yet in the following picks. JVR as good as any id say. Darcy Wilmott at 16 looking very decent.

Geez, is Angry White Bogan Luke Ryan getting stuck into JUH of all players really the wisest thing to do considering recent events?
saw Snuff elude to this earlier and have no idea what's going on, is it some sort of war of words on Socials or something (??).

I don't mind the players being aggressive and showing some mongrel in the games, but no extra motivation should be necessary. They should attack games this way as a given.

Can anyone shed any light on what all this is about, Schofield eluded to it as well on his podcast

I’m starting to respect the way JL etc are bringing players through, fine tuning the mix & giving players a few opportunities to state their case. All the noise says Johnson & Sturt are staying as they should.

I’m hoping Erasmus isn’t too far away if he’s going to be a player at all he should get chances soon.

NOD is the only player not in there I think we really need & that’s been explained by illness.

Hughes has done a really decent job so far. I love him for his attitude & he’s really worked hard on his game, like Shultz who I didn’t think was capable of anything like the level he’s putting out.

Just to be crystal on Sturt I have no idea if he’s going to make it but he’s consistently shown attributes that suggest he’s capable of being a real X factor especially in terms of how he affects the system with his decision making & distribution. Him, Amiss & Freddy all hold space & formation so well & can create creativity in chains beyond see ball get ball.

I even thought Banfield was good against GC with his link up.

Wanganeen milera went the next pick I think.
No one had really stood out yet in the following picks. JVR as good as any id say. Darcy Wilmott at 16 looking very decent.

Far out. At this stage I’d swap Erasmus for W-M in a heartbeat. I love the way he uses the ball.
Lot of water to go under the bridge yet though & Erasmus certainly has some mojo.

Some continuity is okay after last week's churn.
Is the Ryan JUH stuff that personal? Seems like very petty nonsense from the outside.

I would like O'Driscoll to get a couple of Peel games under his belt, would be happy with Ras. Almost certainly wont be the other two
Yeah, that's why I think it'll be Ras, better tank while Drizz is sick/recovering.

I will need to know this for July.

Small Taxi ride away but the Y Bar legian is magic. Massive Sports bar, every match of every code, huge screen out the back, and if you like a punt on the horses - can get a bet on with some crafty locals. For busy/popular games, book -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back