Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs Bulldogs + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still ******* angry about Perth of all clubs doing that, it was a complete hatchet job on a 19 year old kid by 47 when Bennell was killing them. I am definitely impressed by the head on his shoulders just shaking it off and not letting it get to him. I'm hoping Ras finally isnt tagged this week and I can watch and judge him and Worner (if he's playing) fairly because I do not rate Worner's kicking in the slightest

Why would Peel entrust Worner with the kick in duties or even play him in a position so detrimental to poor skills and advantageous to a good kicker? He's not that bad. As with Raz, (both young players) it's consistency.

If Erasmus’s kicking is as bad as the mail suggests, how was he ever rated by the industry as a high draft pick?

And why did we pick him at #10? You can a kid who has decent skills and can play pretty early with a #10

It's not as bad as some people are saying. Under pressure/fatigue he struggles, but so do a lot of youngsters. I saw him kick a set shot goal from 45m out on a tight angle in windy conditions (the week before last).

Erasmus is some kind of average of the kicks that the guys below have (or had when drafted). When you have size and ball winning abilities, having an average or even poor kick is not the weakness it would be for a small/outside player.

Anderson - pick 2
Taranto - pick 2
Brodie - pick 9
Oliver - pick 4
Hopper - pick 7
Prestia - pick 9

If he is somewhere on this spectrum for impact (i.e. inferior player to Oliver but better than Brodie) then he will be a decent pick.

Why would Peel entrust Worner with the kick in duties or even play him in a position so detrimental to poor skills and advantageous to a good kicker? He's not that bad. As with Raz, (both young players) it's consistency.
Because it's WAFL level and they are trying to develop him in a different position? I disagree, it is bad and I would imagine the match committee will never put him and Wagner in the same AFL team unless they have no choice because it meets a critical mass of poor disposal.

Tis a personal thing that came up during the week
Waiting GIF

Because it's WAFL level and they are trying to develop him in a different position? I disagree, it is bad and I would imagine the match committee will never put him and Wagner in the same AFL team unless they have no choice because it meets a critical mass of poor disposal.
If he's going to break into the b22, they need to play him as a winger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooooh Alex Pearce isn't on good terms with Lobb ..based on nine news interview

Let’s hope he channels that hatred into playing his first good game for the year.

Caleb also made a point to mention that he doesn’t speak to Lobb.

This game is going to be one spicy meatball with obvious disdain for Lobb, the Ryan thing, elim final win and being a Friday night game that sends one team to 2-4. I have a dinner so miss the whole game basically. Anyone going needs to make serious noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back